• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Unchained X Released in 105 Locations!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's probably the closest we're getting to a world wide release of Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ, but one year after it's English announcement, the game is now fully playable in 105 different locations around the globe! The official Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ twitter released a locations list, so have a look to see if it's available in your region:

To celebrate, a free Aqua medal will be given to everyone who logs in between June 16 2016 (4:00am) to June 23 2016 (3:59pm) Pacific Time.

For the next 10 days all quests are 1AP each! So from June 16 2016 (12:00am) to June 26th 2016 (11:59pm) Pacific Time all new players can easily catch up to North America who is about to make battle with Hades!

There's also a special Upgrade campaign for all who purchase VIP Quests. VIP Quests are available once you purchase a discounted 3000 jewel pack. This campaign will reward you with hard-to-get medals so you can level up and evolve your favourite medals!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
So it's just the North American version that was made available in those 105 countries, right? So it's upgraded to an International version and the player base is not fractured further. That's really good news.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So it's just the North American version that was made available in those 105 countries, right? So it's upgraded to an International version and the player base is not fractured further. That's really good news.
Seems to be, just with in-app purchases now available in each region.

supersonicfa

Awards
Anyone is in a greal Vulpes team? I finally get the game here, in Spain, so I'm searching a good team with a great medals XD

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;dJQ5rkAKWSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJQ5rkAKWSI[/video]

here a unchained x trailer for euopean fans with newer scence that are going to come soon

LingeringVanitas

wait....that trailer showed KH cloud outfit....except it hasnt even been released to the US yet.....same with Halloween Town Donald outfit??? and some of those other outfits shown....none of those are even in the game yet outside of Japan....it also showed the Illustrated Cid medal which hasn't been released either yet.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
wait....that trailer showed KH cloud outfit....except it hasnt even been released to the US yet.....same with Halloween Town Donald outfit??? and some of those other outfits shown....none of those are even in the game yet outside of Japan....it also showed the Illustrated Cid medal which hasn't been released either yet.

They also showed outfits that haven't been obtainable yet in JPUx, like that Hades costume or the Ansem SoD one, aside from the Avatar Link.

Bank

This is so good. I was confused why it already said the app was already installed when mine was the NA APK. But it's all international so no restarting.

But pretty miffed they increased the price for transactions - for NZ by a little bit INSTEAD of lowering it a little to make it more relative of an exchange.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
So happy it's finally here in europe but jesus fucking christ do they bleed you dry for the microtransactions, I have never seen a mobile game this expensive. There's no way in hell I'll be throwing any money into this, but it's great to be able to play finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back