• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Michael Johnston plays Ephemera in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

With the release of a brand new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer, screenshots, and also the announcement that Kingdom Hearts Unchained X will be heading to Europe soon, E3 2016 seems to have come early! In the new trailer, we were given a preview of all of the new voices for  the Foretellers, the Hooded Figure and, most importantly, Ephemera.

Michael Johnston confirmed to fans on Twitter that he is the voice of Ephemera in Kingdom Hearts X [chi] Back Cover! If you are not aware of Michael Johnston, he plays Corey on MTV's hit television series Teen Wolf and also provided his voice for Mikleo in Bandai Namco's Tales of Zestiria.

Now that we know who Ephemera is, who do you think the other English voice actors for the Back Cover cast are? Let us know on our forums!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained XKingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
travis willingham as ursus sounding mighty MIGHTY

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Me when he tweeted:

i8LYCJX.jpg

Me when he deleted:

dXmVxeJ.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So my bad guesses:

Matthew Mercer - Unicornis
Unicornis sounds like Nolan North but somehow I'm not expecting it to be him. Matthew Mercer always tends to be my safe bet.

Tara Platt - Anguis
Just a feeling.

Cassandra Morris - Vulpes
Sounds like Edea Lee.

Travis Willingham - Ursus
Works on a lot of Disney shows already. I think he is one of their go-to preproduction voice actors when they work on animated films before hiring movie actors, too, like Kari Walghren. If not, it is Patrick Seitz.

Speaking of Fullmetal Alchemist, Foreteller Gula sounds a lot like Todd Haberkorn (Ling).

It kind of does...But I'm not sure. I feel like I've heard that voice before and it wasn't Todd.

Edit: Maybe you are right! I just remembered what it was when I thought it wasn't Todd but it actually was. Drakengard 3 xD

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
YAY!

Also, for the record, if you're pronouncing Ephemera based on how you heard it in a youtube video, you're probably pronouncing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back