• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Unchained X Releases in Japan in September 2015!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X will be releasing in Japan next month, and to celebrate, Square Enix has released a set of wallpapers for iPhone and Android to tide us over in the meantime!

To claim them, all you need to do is register for Unchained X on the official website. Simply enter in your email address, click the right button, and an email with a link to the download page will be sent to you. 

Alternatively, we also have a direct link to the page as well!

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X will be releasing in Japan in September 2015. It is currently in development for a North American release, while a release in other territories has not yet been confirmed.

Be sure to follow the official Japanese Unchained X Twitter account for updates!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Completely overlooked the tiny print at the bottom confirming the release date, oops.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can't believe it's next month, that's so crazy and where's my Australian release

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This is so exciting. I'm sure the English release isn't far behind. And the wallpapers are really nice, too!

Tallie

Ah, wow!! Finally the Key Art from last year! <3
I am not able to get it in the game, but I am really happy I can use it as a background!
That's a really nice present!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Gimme Europe!
I really like the first and the last wallpaper. :3 Immediately downloaded and used them. Thanks for sharing!

Axel92

Awards
I'm really disappointed it isn't a worldwide release.
If it should have been like this, priority had to be give to Europe and America, Japan has already Chi.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm really disappointed it isn't a worldwide release.
If it should have been like this, priority had to be give to Europe and America, Japan has already Chi.
Well, you never know. It could be a simultaneous release (for NA and Japan anyway. I don't think KHU has been announced for Europe last I checked?). They might just be waiting to announce the release date at D23 in a few weeks.

Korai

Awards
Yesssssssssss it's getting closer >:)
awesome wallpapers, can't waitttttt for the game :p
D23 please be awesome

limit

These are all so excellent! Downloaded them all :D

Wish Square would have smoother gradients though -_-

eefara

Woo-hoo! Snagged some nice wallpapers! I hope the US gets Chi soon...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
These wallpapers are really nice but I can't unsee Chirithy's tentacle hands, it may be an eldritch horror after all.:wink:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Really great that a realase date is now in sight. Maybe that also means thath the realase for other continenets is also near.
Also those wallpapers look really nice.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Since 358/2 Days Square Enix puts these little symbols in the background of their webpages, wallpapers and sometimes even game covers that vaguely reflect some game's themes. This time the guilt symbol is present, meaning there will probably more to it after all.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Anyone got any ideas how somebody (me) in Australia would be able to play the Japanese version on iOS? :D

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Anyone got any ideas how somebody (me) in Australia would be able to play the Japanese version on iOS? :D

Settings, iTunes & App Store, click on your Apple ID, View Apple ID.

(Can't get English to show up from here on my phone) 3rd option from the top: Country settings, change Country, choose 日本, agree the T&C, add in random Japan address, next and you are done.

You can fully access Japan's store. The only issue is that you can't download non-free apps and do in-app premium purchase unless you have a JCB card or purchase a Japan iTunes gift card. Kingdom Hearts in Japanese is キングダムハーツ, so use this to search if you need.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Those wallpapers are pretty snazzy. Too bad I don't have a smartphone.
Can't believe it'll be out next month! Hopefully this means the NA release isn't far behind.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Those wallpapers are pretty snazzy. Too bad I don't have a smartphone.
Can't believe it'll be out next month! Hopefully this means the NA release isn't far behind.
it shouldn't be i think around october 2015 it comes out also if this comes out next month that means the story might be done

um this you guy and gals see this tweet from the kingdom hearts unchained x twitter acount

Development has now become final adjustment stage. Supposed to test play will play happily, it is also sad to think that it is the day approaching unusable this data. But, like who can play to overstep this sorrow to everyone, so to complete crying, thank you. @ Director Nomura

here the japanse tweet

開発は現在最終調整段階となっています。
テストプレイのはずが楽しく遊んでしまい、
このデータが使えなくなる日が近づいていると思うと悲しくもあります。
ですが、皆さんにはこの悲しみを踏み越えて遊んで頂ける様、
泣きながら完成させますので、よろしくお願いします。
@ディレクター野村

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back