• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer at E3 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Revealing the growing world of KINGDOM HEARTS, SQUARE ENIX® and Disney Interactive today showcased a new gameplay trailer featuring never before seen footage from KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Fans of the highly-anticipated title from the celebrated series from Disney Interactive and SQUARE ENIX will see Sora and his trusted friends, Donald Duck and Goofy, adventure through the world based on the hit animated feature film, Tangled. The trailer also gives new hints to the storyline and showcases gorgeous visuals, and new gameplay elements.

The world based on the film Tangled is one of many big reveals the team has in store and is the first announcement in a larger, deep creative collaboration between SQUARE ENIX® and The Walt Disney Animation Studios.

In addition to the gameplay trailer, SQUARE ENIX® released a special video message for fans from Disney’s Academy Award® -winning Producer, Roy Conli and Greg Coleman, VP, Worldwide Marketing and Franchise Management for Walt Disney Animation Studios. In the video, Conli and Coleman share their excitement about the announcement and Conli notes, “I think this is going to be an amazing journey for these guys as they get the richness of our story, and the richness of Kingdom Hearts...It’s going to be a phenomenal experience for the game player.”

We'd like to apologise for all the down time this trailer has caused.

minttea

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 at Square Enix Conference - New Trailer!

Was that cutscene pre-rendered or was it in-engine? Because it was absolutely beautiful, and it almost makes up for the fact that KH3 is out on the PS4 instead of the PS3 I bought to play, haha.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In-engine probably.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

This site keeps crashing due to the high traffic volume of pure, unadulterated KH3 hype, so before it crashes on me again, I just wanted to post this lovely and well-informed article a la IGN before they edit their failure lol

1270x610.jpeg.6363b1b7356040c09b06904acad86638.large

Rosebudx

Awards

So many feels T_T

I'm still undecided on Sora's outfit, but I loved the gameplay we saw. I've been fostering a secret hope for the teacups for a while now.

limit

I'm freaking losing it right now, this is way too much ;v;

The combat especially looks damn beautiful

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

No Rapunzel as a party member :(

Everything else looked great though. My favorite parts being the teacups and chariot

Noel

Awards

I'm CALLING IT. Young Eraqus is DRAKE BELL!!

Awards

Unofficial Trailer upload here, get it while it's hot

Hype hype hype

That was refreshing. Still no word on a future remaster or DDD HD. Trailer was awesome though, had story elements and gameplay. The size of the worlds though. Awesome.

Dr_Mario64

Was that cutscene pre-rendered or was it in-engine? Because it was absolutely beautiful, and it almost makes up for the fact that KH3 is out on the PS4 instead of the PS3 I bought to play, haha.

This is a pretty small thing, but I really enjoyed the visual metaphor going on in the background with the chess game!

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

SO diddlyING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GOD!!!!
LIFE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU NOMURA AND SQUARE ENIX!!!!!!!

I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN, I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!! AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND WHY AM I USING SHIFT STILL, CAPS LOCK! AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is the site still up?
- No it's not... well I guess it will be when this post get up.

Man that platforming though :D and the huge world, oh man! :D

Razorl

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but the buttons and flaps on Sora's upper jacket reminds me of the great coats used by officers during the first world war.... and Sora definitely has a new fighting style... that reminds me of Terra's.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

by the architecture shown in the trailer (greek columns and statues) it appears mount Olympus will finally be in KH!

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I'm 2/2 so far when it comes to predicting Disney worlds. Perfect 2 worlds to reveal, a recent classic and a series staple getting a whole new look.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

At least we know that the Oathkeeper-like keyblade from the exclusive 2.5 ReMIX trailer and the Starlight-like Keyblade are one and the same.

Also every Keyblade seems to have unique transformations, at least the new Hercules keyblade can transform into a chariot.

Edit: The chess figures are really interesting. Eraqus' bear symbols like the Mickey head, crown and a heart while Xehanort's seem to represent the Goat/Dragon/Chimera of his keyblade, the Guardian and Vanitas.

Last edited:

SquarePhoenix

Awards
North of normal. East of eerie. South of strange.

My alarm clock hasn't even gone off yet, but it's nearly 5 in the MORNING!!! 8D
...And now I'm too hyped to go back the sleep. X (

I honestly had no idea that was HMK shouting, "THANK YOU!!!" until someone pointed it out. XP

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards

So the confirmed worlds are Tangled, Coliseum/Mount Olympus, and Twilight Town? Also, was the chariot thing a summon or a keyblade feature? I thought that was just the summoning of the pegasus from Hercules.

Rallade

Awards

The shading is a bit weird, but the gameplay looks soooo fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back