• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► 2017 Anime Live Chart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey everyone, I figured it's about time we know what anime is coming out next year! I'm really excited about the anime we're getting in the Spring. Unfortunately, it's still a bit too early to see a full image of what's coming out. However, courtesy of the anime live charts, here's two links below to see what's new!

Winter 2017 Line Up & Spring 2017 Line Up!

So what's everyone excited to see next year?

Zul

Awards
Not seeing much interesting in the winter lineup other than that Fate/series.

Spring

SnK-YES!

Berserk-gave up on this CGIfest.

Boruto- yes

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Saga of Tanya the Evil

This show is addicting. A ten year old being screwed over by God/The Creator is the most entertaining thing about this series. I'm only half way through it but, not being reincarnated because you don't believe in the Creator and follow the rules of society to a t is freaking phenomenal. Tanya is ruthless and calculating. It's absolutely sensational whenever Tanya does something calculated and terrible. I shouldn't laugh, but this is like my new favorite series to watch. And the fight scenes are outstandingly done. Usually an anime done about war I'd find dull, but thrusting a ten year old that's rising in the ranks makes it worth watching. It's unusual and different. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you're on the fence about it.

Akashic Records of a Bastard Magical Instructor

At first glance, you'd think this series has a lot of fan service based on the outfits the girls wear in a magical academy. Well, surprisingly enough there isn't too much fan service in it. This series is actually pretty amusing and entertaining with a magical instructor being lazy and not taking his new job seriously. I'll admit it got a bit graphic in one particular episode, but it's a lot of fun to watch cause the elements of fantasy do it a lot of justice. And I absolutely love the magic spells that are used in this show because, it's somewhat unique. Glenn isn't over powered at all as a magic instructor.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

After four episodes into the series, I can certainly see the resemblance to Naruto in subtle ways. Boruto is like the opposite of Naruto, constantly viewed as the Hokage's son and doesn't give up in a fight. He makes fast friends with almost everyone. Except he gets into trouble in almost every episode so far. I'm not sure if this will be a continued trend through out the series or not. However, I like all of the side characters we've been introduced to. And Mitsuki isn't in this until episode 5. It's good that they're fleshing out the side characters with their personalities and ninja skills. And it seems like there's some evil chakra on the loose? This feels more like a cartoon than an anime series, but that'll likely change soon. And yes, Boruto is still a bit of brat towards Naruto. It doesn't skip the chunin exams, cause we're smack dab in the Ninja Academy.

Love Tyrant

If you like a cosplaying angel doing something similar to Death Note, except being a "Kiss Note" then this is the anime for you. Expect some fan-service, cause they're not shy with the panty shots. And it's got some humor to it, but prepare to lose some brain cells. lol. My poor, poor brain. </3 Furthermore, it's somewhat entertaining and moves at a decent pace for episode one.

------

I haven't watched too many new anime series quite yet, but I'm working on it during some of my downtime. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back