• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2014 Gaming Resolutions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I know it's already a week into the new year buuuuuuuuuuuut... We all have them! Mine's mostly to clear out some backlog and begin my journey into the wonderful world of PC gaming. What are some of yours for this year?

Kamenriderkey

Website
toxicxerces.deviantart.com
Start doing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD. Train all of my Pokemon in Pokemon HeartGold. Finish the prestige levels on all of the Call of Duty games. Finish college (knowing that's not game related, but I really need to).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You're blonde now! o: Good luck with the new channel!

I resolve to beat a MINIMUM of ten games from my current backlog. My backlog is disgustingly large and I've really got to chip away at it before I can move on to the next gen games without guilt. I have a few half completed games which should really take presidence over the others as well...

Any games that release this gaming year which I pick up and play I will not count towards my minimum goal of games to beat either!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Eventually give bravely default a try.

Aye. After reading all the good stuff about it here, this is the title I'm currently anticipant of. For some reason, I can't download the demo from my location, so I can do nothing other than wait for the full game to be retailed.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
Does getting a job so that I can afford more games count? Besides that, I at least hope to get a PS4 sometime later this year. I've been riding the Nintendo train as long as I can remember, but I don't mind some Sony on the side... and I really want that KH3 I've been waiting almost 10 years for

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
My 2014 gaming resolutions are to purchase and try to 100% Bravely Default, do the same with Lightning Returns, the same with Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes, the same with Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMix and any future releases for the Nintendo 3DS, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii U.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
First and foremost, I'd like to earn the platinum trophy for Demon's Souls—preferably before Dark Souls II is released. I've sat at 95% completion for quite a while now, with a Pure Bladestone being the chief obstacle to my progress. Oh, how I hate farming for upgrade stones...

After that, and after finishing a small backlog of PS3 games, I really want to play the Metal Gear series.
The MGS Legacy Collection has been calling my name for a while now.

I'd also like to purchase a 3DS sometime this year, though this is a long-term goal.
Its catalog of games is just too good to ignore—Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon X/Y, and especially LoZ: A Link Between Worlds. A Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda title, and this sequel/remake looks like it was made just for me.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Ugh, I want a 3DS so badly! I think the Pikachu edition is so adorable and Fire Emblem: Awakening, Zelda, and Ace Attorney look marvelous *u*

D

Deleted member 36435

idk currently I'm just grinding rank in Hearthstone to get to Legend because it just reset today.

ez games
ez life

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
gonna play valdis story cuz i like 2d metroidvania games that don't look like guacamelee

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Play a wider verity of games... All the games i seem to play are either very similar. Or uber popluar..
Also i want to play more indie games

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Going to try and catch up on my backlog. Skyward Sword is at the top of that list, followed by maybe 4 or 5 Wii U games, plus A Link Between Worlds I have yet to get to. I'd like to get this done before the new Smash Bros. game comes out and takes up most of my gaming time, but it probably won't get done that fast.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
My main gaming resolutions are to create a backlog of games and stop reading reviews. I have no idea why I started reading reviews but ever since I did, I've been missing out on some great games.

I also want to buy every Tales game in existence, but that will probably never happen...

Red Sage

I've already amassed an intimidating backlog that I do chip away at, so no boring "I'll work on my backlog" resolution for me. However, I do plan to shoot for Platinum trophies of games that I find myself replaying multiple times. MGS4, MGR:R, Vanquish, and possible others I will be working on. MGS4 should be fun since my multiple completions of that game came before the PSN trophy update. I get a clean slate to work with.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I've got the typical goal of getting rid of a decent chunk of my backlog of course... But I also want to try and get as many Platinum trophies on the PS3 games that I own as possible. A lot of them seem sorta unbearable, but I think I can manage as long as I have some dedication. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back