• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE DEATH MARCH - iTunes Store Exclusive Track

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We're just a day away from the long awaited release of THE DEATH MARCH's self-titled album. For those who are unfamiliar, The World Ends With You-inspired band, The Death March, consists of music producer Takeharu Ishimoto, T$UYO$HI (Bass / The Bonez, P.T.P), ZAX (Drums / The Bonez, P.T.P), Ko Kanza (Drums), Katou Tarou(Guitar / ex-BEAT CRUSADERS., -support-ZIGGY), JUNYA (Guitar / ex-MIDNIGHT SUNS), Stephanie (Vocals), and SAWA (Vocals).

This album consists of brand new covers, compositions and remixes of music from Square Enix titles that have been composed and/or arranged by Takeharu Ishimoto. Such titles include Final Fantasy Type-0, The World Ends With You, Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, and several more!

To celebrate the release, a new song exclusive to the iTunes Store release has been revealed via Ishimoto's Soundcloud. Adopting the name of the band and album, The Death March mixes every song in the album and transforms them into a beautiful 10 minute long experience you will never forget. The complete track list can also be viewed below, as well as the newly revealed coverart.

01. The Beginning of the End (我ら来たれり)【from FINAL FANTASY零式】
02. Revelation【from すばらしきこのせかい -Live Remix-】
03. God in Fire【from DISSIDIA 012 [duodecim] FINAL FANTASY】
04. Hybrid -ignis fatuus-【from すばらしきこのせかい】
05. DOO
06. MUSIC
07. Theme of Elfe【from BEFORE CRISIS -FINAL FANTASY VII-】
08. TWEWY
09. Strange days
10. Bubbles
11. Calling【from すばらしきこのせかい】
12. Promise
13. TRAPPED
14. ハイブリッド【from すばらしきこのせかい】
15. RUN AWAY【from すばらしきこのせかい -Solo Remix-】
16. Price of Freedom -I Want To See You Smile-【from CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII-】

THE DEATH MARCH releases on 9/17 for 2800 yenplus tax, and limited print editions will come with a download code for audio files of The World Ends With You 1st LIVE concert that was held back in November 2012. Cover art for the album features the main members of The Death March, illustrated by The World Ends With You character designer Gen Kobayashi.

[THE DEATH MARCH OFFICIAL WEBSITE]

Import the album at: [AMAZON JP] [CDJAPAN] [PLAYASIA]

Arcsol93

Is there any chance this will be released on the western itunes as well? (Not that I have a problem buying from the jap itunes, its just that I still have leftover money on my american account XD)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Usually they only release these albums on the Japanese store, but we'll see! I hope that it's available in western stores as well as it's just more convenient.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Price of Freedom would sound so good if the diddlying synth instrument was in the same key as the rest of the song.

Completely agree. The track itself was perfect in my eyes minus the use of real instruments.

Here's to hoping that the remix can somehow find its way into a console port of Crisis Core II.5's Birth by Sleep: Final Mix.

Arcsol93

It's on american itunes anyway now, don't know about EU though. I am soooo happy they did XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back