• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 Q

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blight

I think the best way to come up with a good theory or possible plot for kh3/ bbs/ 358 is to actual list all the unanswered questions. If we know whats left to be answered it could be easier to come up with a solid theory. For example

1. What exactly is a keyblade
2. out of all the 14 year old boys in the universe why did sora/riku get the kk
3. Malificent comes back in eacn kh. whats her importance
4. why was half the org sent to castle obvion
5. What is really the importance of "memories" in this game?
6. why does ven look like roxas or vice-versa
7. what makes kingdom key, way to dawn, and inverse kingdom key so special compared to other keyblades?
8. what is actually in the realm of darkness since we only see bits and pieces of it in the games?
9. What was Riku doing when he wasn't helping Sora? (after Sora woke up so no roxas)
and what was Roxas doing?

Ya it might be a dumb idea but if we have all the questions in one place something may spark.
So post your question and after post 20 (if this survives that long) we can do a colab theroy.
Even if you completely disagree with this concept, just humor me. What is the worst that could happen.

Rules:
I'll add questions from other people to this first post if I have your permission.
It would help if people read previous questions to prevent double post.
And change the color of the question so they stand out from comments.
Use edit button to add questions so this thread doesn't get too long.
Reframe from answering answering questions until collab starts.
Feel free to start without me if post exceed 20. (I'll problaby be offline for a while)
No spamming

Sorry to those who posted before rules went up

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
#2: Because Terra picked Riku to recieve the KK and Sora got it because Riku was no longer there...

#4: In search of the Room of Awakening, most likely...

Blight

Ya could you hold off answering the questions until later. Just to keep them valid for a while. I would appreicate it.

At omniChaos post #5.
No it's because most answers to unanswered questions are techincally speculation.

Example there is no in game evidence that say Terra know Riku. we can make educated guessws but nothing more

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, you don't want questions in the list that could be answered... Otherwise, they wouldn't be unanswered, now would they...? =P

UrbanQuattrus

1. Good question, hopefully more will be revealed in BBS.
2. Terra has something to do with it; the criteria he used to judge is probably a big part of BBS.
3. I don't think she has any importance beyond being a staple Disney villain who has also become somewhat entertaining as a KH mainstay.
4. To look for the Room of Awakening, maybe. Otherwise, we know that at least one nobody (Namine) was born there instead of Twilight Town, so maybe Xemnas just wanted to put all nobody spawn locations under his thumb.

UrbanQuattrus

^Kingdom Key and Mickey's key aren't really special that I can tell, they're just the main keys of Sora and Mickey - I think Sora's key transforming into others when he attaches new keychains is really more of just a gameplay mechanic and not that important to the story. Way to the Dawn is sort of special, maybe, because it was formed (ostensibly) out of the Soul Eater which was a sword formed of darkness (again, ostensibly, we don't know its origins for sure); if this is true it would mean that the Way to the Dawn is the only keyblade in existence the origin of which we are actually aware of. (Although how it would have been transformed from the Soul Eater we don't really know, save that it would have something to do with Riku freeing himself of Xehanort's darkness.)

Blight

Like I said, hold off on answers because there actually just theroies at this point

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Example there is no in game evidence that say Terra know Riku. we can make educated guessws but nothing more

Actually, there is evidence that shows that it was Riku who Terra picked...
Terra is seen looking at two boys in BBS, a young Sora and Riku...
When Sora confronts Terra in FM+, Terra says Sora was not the one he chose... Well, if it wasn't Sora, then by process of elimenation, it had to be Riku...
Also, Riku said that Sora was only "the messenger boy"...

Does it say it exactly...? No, but there are plenty of hints that say as much...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
2. out of all the 14 year old boys in the universe why did sora/riku get the kk

Terra chose Riku, though I suppose that part is non-canonical.

3. Malificent comes back in eacn kh. whats her importance

Comic relief.

6. why does ven look like roxas or vice-versa?

The same reason Roxas looks like Sora. The designers wanted him to.

7. what makes kingdom key, way to dawn, and inverse kingdom key so special compared to other keyblades?

Nothing.

8. what is actually in the realm of darkness since we only see bits and pieces of it in the games?

The end of KH1? That's it. Eternal Darkness.

9. What was Riku doing when he wasn't helping Sora? (after Sora woke up so no roxas)
and what was Roxas doing?

Who cares? Xaldin is dead and the worlds are back to normal...

Roxas? After he merged with Sora in the beginning, he became Sora.

For the record, KH3 has been confirmed. Let's not try to speculate on information because there is absolutely NOTHING said beyond that.

Blight

AH screw it. This is what I get for being creative I guess. I'm gonna see if I can close this thread. if anyone wants to restart it feel free. I guess cooperation was to much to ask for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back