• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Because what Donald says is law. Just because he said that doesn;t mean anything. Besides, do you really think he would say "Oh you were alright for a beginner!" to Sora's would be love interest that isn't Riku?

Also, all she did was smack like two or three Heartless and that's all. If she did anything off-screen and they try using that, it would just be plain retarded. Plus, I don't see what that would really have to do with anything to be honest.

Lon, why would they go to all this trouble of retconning to just say she has potential and then go but we're not going to make her a weilder?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't like it, but with this information,I think it is kinda clear that she will get a Keyblade. She might not have one now, but she'll most likely end up with one, otherwise, Nomura would have wasted his time again with all of these minute details.

Kairi will end up with a Keyblade since she touched Aqua's, which completed the ceremony. And based on Kairi being able to hold and use Riku's Keyblade, it is pretty obvious that she'll get one on her own, considering she has the heart to wield a Keyblade, and she completed the ceremony when she was four years old.

She's more than a potential wielder of the Keyblade, she is in line to get one. Though, this whole affair makes little since considering on Destiny's Island in the first Kingdom Hearts, the Keyblade didn't awaken for her (though she was faced with such adversity), which caused her to loose her heart. Riku got his, well it went to Sora, so how come Kairi didn't get hers? Both Riku and Kairi were imprinted on... Retcon more Nomura...

Sadie808

There something i wanna know about Isa he has blue eyes and no sharp pointy ear

but when he becomes sai`x his eyes and ears becomes like Xehanort/Xemnas Braig?Xigbar
What happen to isa after the events of bbs?

Key

Exile
Awards

but when he becomes sai`x his eyes and ears becomes like Xehanort/Xemnas Braig?Xigbar

no one knows for sure, but we can assume that the yellow eyes mean he submits to the darkness somehow like Braig and MX did...

Sadie808

no one knows for sure, but we can assume that the yellow eyes mean he submits to the darkness somehow like Braig and MX did...

Why didnt this happen to riku?
He allowed darkness into his heart and he let Master Xehanort i mean Xehanort`s heartless into his body why didnt riku`s amber eyes change yellow lol?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Why didnt this happen to riku?
He allowed darkness into his heart and he let Master Xehanort i mean Xehanort`s heartless into his body why didnt riku`s amber eyes change yellow lol?
good question.....

why didnt riku eyes change into yellow during when he fell into darkness when he was with maleficent BEFORE he met xehanorts heartless?

or a better question. how come terras eyes didnt change into yellow when he was in darkness? and dont tell me it changed. no it didnt. it only changed because of master xehanort posessing him and showed master xehanort's qualities which was the yellow eyes so why didnt terra ever have yellow eyes when he fell into darkness before he was posessed by master xehanort?

Sadie808

good question.....

why didnt riku eyes change into yellow during when he fell into darkness when he was with maleficent BEFORE he met xehanorts heartless?

or a better question. how come terras eyes didnt change into yellow when he was in darkness? and dont tell me it changed. no it didnt. it only changed because of master xehanort posessing him and showed master xehanort's qualities which was the yellow eyes so why didnt terra ever have yellow eyes when he fell into darkness before he was posessed by master xehanort?

You do have a good point there samhain
i dont know how to answer this question lol
even though there are parts were terra uses his darkness and his eye color never change
i still cant answer it

Samhain

Bronze Member
You do have a good point there samhain
i dont know how to answer this question lol
even though there are parts were terra uses his darkness and his eye color never change
i still cant answer it
exactly lol. its way too confusing. i mean look at braig

once he started using darkness his eyes become yellow. it didnt happen to terra nor riku ever..

MeggieKeyblader

good question.....

Probably because they wanted it to seem more epic when MX took over his body, when Terra suddenly has silver hair, yellow eyes and tanner skin. It wouldn't be as cool if Terra already had yellow eyes.

As for Riku, Nomura probably didn't have the idea yet that yellow/orange eyes=possessed by darkness.

Sounds like plausible Nomura reasons. s1angrypple

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Terra's heart and MX's heart became one.
Riku's heart was a captive.

Difference.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane

Something that sounds plausible to me is that he was experimented on by AtW and company.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
exactly lol. its way too confusing. i mean look at braig

once he started using darkness his eyes become yellow. it didnt happen to terra nor riku ever..
Nomura said that Braig was on of his seed planted. And I'm not sure, but I think it also said Saix was another.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Lon, why would they go to all this trouble of retconning to just say she has potential and then go but we're not going to make her a weilder?

Retconning? I don't see where I did any retconning >.>

And I never said she was not going to be a wielder. In fact I said numerous times she is going to be. But right now she's pretty much just a Potential who will become an actual wielder.

I did say that I hope she got her own Keyblade though this time around instead of stealing Rikunort's (which thinking about it now it's possible it wasn't Riku's but MX's or Terra's seeing as how in order to DW you have to have two hearts in you and all that).

But yeah, that's what I meant. If I retconned then I feel gross, because that means I pulled a Nomura.

Noctis2.0

Retconning? I don't see where I did any retconning >.>

And I never said she was not going to be a wielder. In fact I said numerous times she is going to be. But right now she's pretty much just a Potential who will become an actual wielder.

I did say that I hope she got her own Keyblade though this time around instead of stealing Rikunort's (which thinking about it now it's possible it wasn't Riku's but MX's or Terra's seeing as how in order to DW you have to have two hearts in you and all that).

But yeah, that's what I meant. If I retconned then I feel gross, because that means I pulled a Nomura.

I have yet to read anything in that interview that says she is a potential wielder or that she will get one in the future. She can use the keyblade and who can use the keyblade??? Keyblade wielders!!!!!! s1eyeballsconnect the dots and stop looking so close sometimes the answer is just as simple as it seems.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Aqua had unintentionally did the ceremony on Kairi. Which makes her a potential wielder.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I have yet to read anything in that interview that says she is a potential wielder or that she will get one in the future. She can use the keyblade and who can use the keyblade??? Keyblade wielders!!!!!! s1eyeballsconnect the dots and stop looking so close sometimes the answer is just as simple as it seems.

and what's being said is just as simple. I can wield a sword, it doesn't make me a swordsman though :/

i can be a chosen hero who uses a sword in the future, doesn't make me a swordsman right off the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back