• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

Oh God, shut your pointless, stupid, worthless, retarded bitching up. This is the point of this section; for debating.

If you're tired of it, get the fuck out of the section. It's REALLY THAT SIMPLE.

Are you kidding me? The only good time I have on this site inside the KH sections anymore is bitching at people. Occasionally Grass will post a sick theory, otherwise it's just people like you arguing about the color of the flecks at the end of Kairi's skirt.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Are you kidding me? The only good time I have on this site inside the KH sections anymore is bitching at people. Occasionally Grass will post a sick theory, otherwise it's just people like you arguing about the color of the flecks at the end of Kairi's skirt.

Really? We're a lot alike.

I come on here to fuck with people.
Calling people's moms all kinds of bitches and motherfuckers because it's amusing.

I love a heated debate where the opponent starts flaming and cussing. It makes it more funny.

And I'm only anal about things when I'm being serious. Otherwise I'll just talk shit.

Your mother.

Noctis2.0

you know the fact that riku had to GIVE HER this freaking keyblade just concludes that she doesnt even have a damn keyblade at the time.

so uh einstein how come kairi didn't SUMMON her keyblade herself? or SHOW us getting rid of her own keyblade, eh?
how come kairi failed to even have the keyblade with her throughout the rest of the game? its funny. you're in the middle of a do or die chance and you would think u would keep your fucking keyblade with you? is she THAT stupid to get rid of it and make it disappear OR maybe the fact that pathetic keyblade returned back to riku eh?

see. heres the difference. the ppl saying riku is duel wielding HAS REASONS and back it up with FACTS. so..what's urs?

BULLSHIT.
NOMURA SAID THAT THERE ARE 4 DIFFERENT TYPE OF KEYBLADES. A "MAIN" KEYBLADE FOR EACH REALM. THE REALM OF LIGHT. THE REALM OF DARKNESS. THE REALM OF TWILIGHT AND SOME OTHER 1 THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT AT THE MOMENT.

guess what keyblade is for the realm of light?
THE KINGDOM KEY.
its the same shit. if sora went to look for the kingdom key in the realm of light does that mean its not HIS keyblade? BULL. the fact that keyblade STOOD within mickey and didnt leave him and "obeyed" him and basically mickey summoning it shows us he is the wielder for the IKK. just cuz mickey had to go and pick 1 up doesnt mean its not his keyblade. as i said. the kingdom key is for the realm of light. maybe the IKK would've picked him? WHO KNOWS. THE FACT THAT IS THE IKK DID NOT RESIST.

u have ur confirmation that its mickeys keyblade.

As for the first paragrapgh: I never said it was her keyblade (Although I do think it is but thats neither here nor there) only that she was an actual wielder.

As for the second neither did Destiny Place I didn't see it zapping back to Riku DID YOU???

Yes it is. He thought of home and it appeared. He summoned it, ergo its his.
And yet why would Nomura waste time with the "I think it belongs with you" line if she didn't have a connection with it. Mickey summoned the starseeker does that mean its his?

That's because Riku wasn't able to call it at that moment. Sora's heart is stronger.

It's confirmed to be Kairi's Keyblade?
Sora's heart was isn't stronger until AFTER HB. Even then Yen sid had knowledge that mickey took his keyblade and yet it still worked just fine for Mickey.

No.

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Sora's heart was isn't stronger until AFTER HB. Even then Yen sid had knowledge that mickey took his keyblade and yet it still worked just fine for Mickey.

No.

Master Yen Sid gave Mickey the Starseeker of course he had knowledge, he was the one who trained him, lol. He gave Mickey a keyblade for the very purpose of wielding it in absolute. In this case he passed down his Keyblade to Mickey.

The difference with Kairi is that a keyblade was never passed down to her in any consent other than to protect herself from danger. He merely split his keyblade and formed one for Kairi temporarily. It's even in Another Report :/

Before HB Sora's heart was always stronger than Riku's, but because he began to doubt himself, that one moment Riku was able to take back what originally was meant for him.

Please get this already

Noctis2.0

Master Yen Sid gave Mickey the Starseeker of course he had knowledge, he was the one who trained him, lol. He gave Mickey a keyblade for the very purpose of wielding it in absolute. In this case he passed down his Keyblade to Mickey.

The difference with Kairi is that a keyblade was never passed down to her in any consent other than to protect herself from danger. He merely split his keyblade and formed one for Kairi temporarily. It's even in Another Report :/

Before HB Sora's heart was always stronger than Riku's, but because he began to doubt himself, that one moment Riku was able to take back what originally was meant for him.

Please get this already

Where are you getting the REASON for why a keyblade is given affects how it is used??? Any proof?

Excuse me but when was Sora doubting himself in HB? Infact I would say his entire demeanor was confident until Riku snatched the keyblade from him.

This entire thing boils down to: I DIDN'T SEE KAIRI DO IT SO OBVIOUSLY SHE CAN'T!!!!!!!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Where are you getting the REASON for why a keyblade is given affects how it is used??? Any proof?

A keyblade must be given from it's user to use, because if there is no acceptance between the wielder and the respective person, it reverts back to its owner. This has been proven with Sora giving Riku his keyblade, and Riku giving Sora his. The only difference is that they are accepted masters of their keyblades, and when the keyblade was given to Kairi, it was simply split from his own Keyblade like an extension of his Way to Dawn. Now this isn't to say Kairi can't wield a keyblade, it was just that at that point that keyblade wasn't hers. The basic start of having a keyblade is having a strong heart, the next process is having that keyblade choose you through your heart, whether you are good or evil, and this is when you obtain it by yourself, or you are declared worthy through a master. Summoning a keyblade is basically an advanced step of your ability to wield a keyblade, this is obvious through the training Mickey has under Master Yen Sid. Kairi has yet to develop this process, because there's no evidence in the first place, not to mention she recieved one unconditionally in a means to protect herself. Once her battle was over it simply disappeared.

Excuse me but when was Sora doubting himself in HB? Infact I would say his entire demeanor was confident until Riku snatched the keyblade from him.

When Riku attacked him mentally. Riku gave him a reason to have self doubt, and in doing so, Sora's heart weakened. This is how he grabbed the keyblade the first time. He basically pinned the emptiness of Kairi, and kept calling him out on abandoning his friends (how did you miss this).

This entire thing boils down to: I DIDN'T SEE KAIRI DO IT SO OBVIOUSLY SHE CAN'T!!!!!!!

Basically yes, we have no proof until otherwise. You're basically arguing with speculation, we're arguing with what we know. There's a difference

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And yet why would Nomura waste time with the "I think it belongs with you" line if she didn't have a connection with it. Mickey summoned the starseeker does that mean its his?

Why would he waste time with the line "You are the source of all heartless" if he didn't mean it.

Sora's heart was isn't stronger until AFTER HB.

Nooooo, it was weaker only during the beginniung of HB.

Then I still don't see your argument.

Noctis2.0

Why would he waste time with the line "You are the source of all heartless" if he didn't mean it.

Are you kidding me? You actually took that literally? He was saying that ATW's ignorance and foolish research into the heart is what led Xehanort down the path to creating the heartless in the first place.

And I don't see what this has to do with my question.

Nooooo, it was weaker only during the beginning of HB.

Ha your right got my time frames mixed up.

Noctis2.0

A keyblade must be given from it's user to use, because if there is no acceptance between the wielder and the respective person, it reverts back to its owner. This has been proven with Sora giving Riku his keyblade, and Riku giving Sora his. The only difference is that they are accepted masters of their keyblades, and when the keyblade was given to Kairi, it was simply split from his own Keyblade like an extension of his Way to Dawn. Now this isn't to say Kairi can't wield a keyblade, it was just that at that point that keyblade wasn't hers. The basic start of having a keyblade is having a strong heart, the next process is having that keyblade choose you through your heart, whether you are good or evil, and this is when you obtain it by yourself, or you are declared worthy through a master. Summoning a keyblade is basically an advanced step of your ability to wield a keyblade, this is obvious through the training Mickey has under Master Yen Sid. Kairi has yet to develop this process, because there's no evidence in the first place, not to mention she recieved one unconditionally in a means to protect herself. Once her battle was over it simply disappeared.
Except the ultimania states Kaiari was CHOSEN by the keyblade.

When Riku attacked him mentally. Riku gave him a reason to have self doubt, and in doing so, Sora's heart weakened. This is how he grabbed the keyblade the first time. He basically pinned the emptiness of Kairi, and kept calling him out on abandoning his friends .
No. Show me an instance in which this self-doubt manifested.

Basically yes, we have no proof until otherwise. You're basically arguing with speculation, we're arguing with what we know. There's a difference
The only thing I have speculated is the fact that Mickey's IKK is not his real one and the condition's under which a wielder borrows another wielder keyblade.

What you have speculated?

he basic start of having a keyblade is having a strong heart, the next process is having that keyblade choose you through your heart, whether you are good or evil, and this is when you obtain it by yourself, or you are declared worthy through a master. Summoning a keyblade is basically an advanced step of your ability to wield a keyblade, this is obvious through the training Mickey has under Master Yen Sid. Kairi has yet to develop this process, because there's no evidence in the first place, not to mention she recieved one unconditionally in a means to protect herself. Once her battle was over it simply disappeared.

Q5: Why was Riku chosen as the original wielder of the keyblade?
A: Because he was chosen by Terra to inherit.

To use a keyblade you must have been chosen to inherit as well as been chosen by the keyblade itself. In BbS you could see that Terra performed the ceremony with Riku, and that is why Riku was able to take the keyblade that Sora used.

[picture: Little Riku and Terra]

Terra looks at Riku as he performs the inheritance ceremony.

[picture: Little Riku looks at a door with a keyhole.]

Because he has been chosen to inherit, Riku can see the keyholes of the world.
Period point blank Kairi was chosen by the keyblade.

Oh look another speculation:

When Riku attacked him mentally. Riku gave him a reason to have self doubt, and in doing so, Sora's heart weakened. This is how he grabbed the keyblade the first time. He basically pinned the emptiness of Kairi, and kept calling him out on abandoning his friends .

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Are you kidding me? You actually took that literally? He was saying that ATW's ignorance and foolish research into the heart is what led Xehanort down the path to creating the heartless in the first place.

And I don't see what this has to do with my question.

That quote has been around since 02, and it's not to be taken seriously?

And it's the same thing with your question.

And who said "this belongs with you"?

Noctis2.0

That quote has been around since 02, and it's not to be taken seriously?

And it's the same thing with your question.

And who said "this belongs with you"?

The entire quote doesn't even make sense if you take it literally.

Umm Riku in the novel.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Except the ultimania states Kaiari was CHOSEN by the keyblade.

Who said she wasn't, the whole point was that she doesn't own one yet

No. Show me an instance in which this self-doubt manifested.

The heart that is strong and true shall win the keyblade. Even though Sora was trying to find Kairi and Riku, Riku distanced himself from him. Told him how he was able to find Kairi and he was going to save her, and that he did more than Sora ever could because he was floundering with his friends Goofy and Donald. They both acted differently for their own goals, but it was only an instance that Sora would lose his keyblade to Riku because his heart simply wasn't stronger than Riku's at that point. Now sure maybe it is speculation whether Sora had grown a weak heart, or Riku's just got stronger, but there's evidence through the game where Riku tries to give Sora self doubt. He basically taunts him for diverting a path to his true friends in his mind.

The only thing I have speculated is the fact that Mickey's IKK is not his real one and the condition's under which a wielder borrows another wielder keyblade.

What you have speculated?

Neither was the keyblade for Sora, how do you think this changed. Again you need a strong heart to wield a keyblade. If it accepts you, it's yours.

It's not speculation upon acceptance of the keyblade. If someone accepts you to hold a keyblade, and the keyblade accpets your heart, it will happen. If you have a strong heart to hold a keyblade it will happen, but if you're not it's master, the master will simply summon it back from your own hands. This happened between Riku and Sora in Hollow Bastion, so if the Masters heart is weaker than that of a strong hearted person the keyblade may possibly choose that person more fitted for it with previous acceptance. Both Riku and Sora are keyblade masters now. When Riku gave Sora the acceptance of holding his keyblade to attack Xemnas he did, but there's no struggle between keyblades here, because they both respectively have their own, so the struggle between hearts is the difference here, because there's no need for it.

Period point blank Kairi was chosen by the keyblade.

Oh look another speculation:

Kairi was chosen by Aqua in an unconditional situation. It doesn't mean she can't own a keyblade, she simply doesn't have one. Their are different means of being able to wield a keyblade, but the common one is through having a strong heart. If Kairi finds a keyblade, and it accepts her as her own, then it's hers.

Noctis2.0

Who said she wasn't, the whole point was that she doesn't own one yet

The heart that is strong and true shall win the keyblade. Even though Sora was trying to find Kairi and Riku, Riku distanced himself from him. Told him how he was able to find Kairi and he was going to save her, and that he did more than Sora ever could because he was floundering with his friends Goofy and Donald. They both acted differently for their own goals, but it was only an instance that Sora would lose his keyblade to Riku because his heart simply wasn't stronger than Riku's at that point. Now sure maybe it is speculation whether Sora had grown a weak heart, or Riku's just got stronger, but there's evidence through the game where Riku tries to give Sora self doubt. He basically taunts him for diverting a path to his true friends in his mind.

Neither was the keyblade for Sora, how do you think this changed. Again you need a strong heart to wield a keyblade. If it accepts you, it's yours.

It's not speculation upon acceptance of the keyblade. If someone accepts you to hold a keyblade, and the keyblade accpets your heart, it will happen. If you have a strong heart to hold a keyblade it will happen, but if you're not it's master, the master will simply summon it back from your own hands. This happened between Riku and Sora in Hollow Bastion, so if the Masters heart is weaker than that of a strong hearted person the keyblade may possibly choose that person more fitted for it with previous acceptance. Both Riku and Sora are keyblade masters now. When Riku gave Sora the acceptance of holding his keyblade to attack Xemnas he did, but there's no struggle between keyblades here, because they both respectively have their own, so the struggle between hearts is the difference here, because there's no need for it.

Kairi was chosen by Aqua in an unconditional situation. It doesn't mean she can't own a keyblade, she simply doesn't have one. Their are different means of being able to wield a keyblade, but the common one is through having a strong heart. If Kairi finds a keyblade, and it accepts her as her own, then it's hers.

Umm i'm not arguing over whether or not the keyblade is hers i'm talking about whether or not she is a wielder.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Umm i'm not arguing over whether or not the keyblade is hers i'm talking about whether or not she is a wielder.

She's not a keyblade wielder if she doesn't own a keyblade. There's your answer, Riku was chosen too, but he wasn't a keyblade wielder till late in the series.

take note that the Soul Eater is not a keyblade

Noctis2.0

She's not a keyblade wielder if she doesn't own a keyblade. There's your answer, Riku was chosen too, but he wasn't a keyblade wielder till late in the series.

take note that the Soul Eater is not a keyblade

And also take note that the starseeker and IKK aren't Mickey's keyblade yet he is still a keyblade wielder.

The main thing a wielder needs to be a wielder is the ability to wield the keyblade.

Last edited:

Samhain

Bronze Member
And also take note that the starseeker and IKK aren't Mickey's keyblade yet he is still a keyblade wielder.

The main thing a wielder needs to be a wielder is the ability to wield the keyblade.
and i'm tired of you being a stubborn bastard going on this board dismissing almost every FACT that has been said to you.

shit. i hate people like that. denying every single fucking thing in a debate. jesus christ.

AND u continue to go on into this discussion and yet u never bothered to answer on why i think and most other ppl think the IKK IS MICKEY'S

"BULLSHIT.
NOMURA SAID THAT THERE ARE 4 DIFFERENT TYPE OF KEYBLADES. A "MAIN" KEYBLADE FOR EACH REALM. THE REALM OF LIGHT. THE REALM OF DARKNESS. THE REALM OF TWILIGHT AND SOME OTHER 1 THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT AT THE MOMENT.

guess what keyblade is for the realm of light?
THE KINGDOM KEY.
its the same shit. if sora went to look for the kingdom key in the realm of light does that mean its not HIS keyblade? BULL. the fact that the IKK STOOD within mickey and didnt leave him and "obeyed" him and basically mickey summoning it shows us he is the wielder for the IKK. just cuz mickey had to go and pick 1 up doesnt mean its not his keyblade. as i said. the kingdom key is for the realm of light. maybe the IKK would've picked him? WHO KNOWS. THE FACT THAT IS THE IKK DID NOT RESIST THEREFORE ITS HIS KEYBLADE. PERIOD.

u have ur confirmation that its mickeys keyblade."

Fame

I know theres this massive debate going on right now but i'd like to thank Lissar for this information. It really helped piece some things together. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back