• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ffdgh

lol many plot holes are now filled.
can't wait for the rest

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
These are sweet! Thanks Lissar!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Because Xehanort isn't supposed to have any memories.

I agree Xehanort was supposed to be clueless wasn't he?

I thought it was established he did have some fragments of memories on account of him calling Aqua's armor "Friend"

That was Xemnas, according to this Xemnas started remembering things that Xehanort didn't...

EDIT: @ffdgh your sig is stretchin the screen xD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
I agree Xehanort was supposed to be clueless wasn't he?
namine stated that memories cant be erased. even if you dont remember them, they're still there.
theres a chance when xehanort lost his heart, xemnas was able to unlock some of terra's memories.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Because Xehanort isn't supposed to have any memories.
yes.

and? memories cannot be lost. he simply forgot. xehanorts memories were most likely located deep within his hearts. there is no way he lost his memories. he forgot his memories is a better way to put it because if he lost all his memories then there was no way in hell he was going to open the door of radiant garden when only keyblade masters or anyone entitled to the keyblade can open it. its simple. xehanorts memories were located deep within his heart as well as his memories. he didnt lose them. u cant.

so when xemnas and ansem sod was spawned something must have triggered these memories to flow back normally into xemnas and ansem.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I thought it was established he did have some fragments of memories on account of him calling Aqua's armor "Friend"

It's also esteblished that Xemnas is capable of sarcasm.

yes.

and? memories cannot be lost. he simply forgot. xehanorts memories were most likely located deep within his hearts. there is no way he lost his memories. he forgot his memories is a better way to put it because if he lost all his memories then there was no way in hell he was going to open the door of radiant garden when only keyblade masters or anyone entitled to the keyblade can open it. its simple. xehanorts memories were located deep within his heart as well as his memories. he didnt lose them. u cant.

so when xemnas and ansem sod was spawned something must have triggered these memories to flow back normally into xemnas and ansem.

The process of becoming a nobody should leave Xemnas with less memories than Xehanort.

Xehanort retained a human form as a heartless. The memories should have gone to the heartless
LIKE SORA.

What should have happened was that Xemnas gets NO memories.
What really happened is that Xemnas kept all of his memories as Xehanort and gained back his Terranort memories.

That is a retcon.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's also esteblished that Xemnas is capable of sarcasm.

The process of becoming a nobody should leave Xemnas with less memories than Xehanort.

Xehanort retained a human form as a heartless. The memories should have gone to the heartless
LIKE SORA.

What should have happened was that Xemnas gets NO memories.
What really happened is that Xemnas kept all of his memories as Xehanort and gained back his Terranort memories.

That is a retcon.

No it's not, Nomura said the issue of Xehanort's divide and who got what would be covered in future games. So it's not a retcon, it just has yet to be explained.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think Nomura had just confirmed that Xemnas was not being sarcastic with the "friend" line and finding the chamber of waking, it says that Xemnas was recovering memories of Terra

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Alright, here are the rest of the questions:

Q14: Did something happen in Xigbar’s past?

A: He was Master Xehanort's accomplice.

The number two member in the Organization Xigbar conspired with Master Xehanort when he was a human named Braig. Because of this, he knows more about Xemnas, who is the Nobody of Xehanort, than anyone else. That is why he often says strange things, and can speak up against Xemnas.

[picture: Braig and Master Xehanort}

Braig was involved with Xehanort's plans, but as you can see they have some sort unknown promise between them.

-Where he got his eye patch and scar-

As Master Xehanort was trying to get Terra’s body as a vessel for himself, Braig tried to lure Terra into the darkness by fighting him. But the power of darkness that Terra released was stronger than he would have imagined, and he ended up losing his right eye and getting a wound along his cheek. Afterwards Braig’s ears become sharper, and his brown eyes change to gold. This is because he was influenced by Xehanort who he was working with.

-Things Xigbar has said in the past-

“Why are you always looking at me like that?”
(Days, Day 353: When he sees Xion as Ventus.)
“Oh yeah, he looked at me like that too!”
(KHII: Facing off against Sora in Hollow Bastion.)

At the end of Ventus and Aqua’s scenarios, they went against him in the Keyblade Graveyard, and Ventus glared at him while frozen. This is Xigbar remembering that scene.

“How many years ago was that.... when those guys with the key shaped swords appeared here and fought. After they disappeared, a man who lost his memories fell.”
(KHII FM Xigbar talked with Zexion about Xemnas’ secrets.)

This is pointing to when Aqua fought Terra-Xehanort in Last Episode.

“So you are one who has been chosen by the keyblade. Though you’re nothing compared to the ones I’ve seen before.”
(KHII: Facing against Sora.)

“The ones I’ve seen before” is referring to Terra and Aqua, who he has fought against before, as well as Ventus, Master Xehanort and Vanitas.

Q15: What sort of people were Organization members 3-8 as humans?
A: We know now that they had ordinary lives in Radiant Garden.

In BbS we’ve seen one part of Xigbar’s past, as well as members 3-8. 3-6 were apprentices under Ansem the Wise and did things like act as guardsmen, but Axel and Saix were just young boys who were friends.

[picture: Organization members and their original forms]

1-6 were the original members of the Organization, and during the time of BbS were Ansem the Wise’s apprentices.

[picture: Axel and Saix]

Axel and Saix were old friends, as we can see from their conversation.

[picture: Lea and Isa]

Lea and Isa were friends. It seems during BbS they wanted to get into the castle of Ansem the Wise.

[picture: Zexion and Vexen]

Is the reason Zexion speaks so politely to Vexen because he was under Vexen's care when they were humans?

[picture: Dilan and Eleaus]

We can see that they were guardsmen of the castle in Radiant Garden.

Q16: What happened to Ansem the Wise?
A: He is wandering in the realm of darkness.

Ansem the Wise, who banished to the realm of nothingness by his six apprentices. In KHII, he wanted to release the Kingdom Hearts made from people’s hearts that the Nobodies of his apprentices had created. The machine that he used for that end exploded, taking him with it. It looked as though he disappeared, but we know from the secret event in BbS that he was sent into the realm of darkness.

[picture: Ansem]

Ansem used Sora and Riku to get his revenge against his apprentices.

[picture: Ansem and Mickey with machine]

Ansem tried to test the heart’s data form with his machine, but it didn’t go as planned and the machine went berserk.

[picture: The realm of darkness.]

Ansem the Wise was thrust into the realm of darkness, forgetting all of his memories except those concerning Sora.

Other mysteries

Q17: What made Maleficent want to take over the world?
A: Because of what she learned from Master Xehanort.

In KH Maleficent tried to steal the hearts of the princesses of light by using Heartless soldiers. The reason she decided to do this was because Master Xehanort had told her “If you gather the hearts of the princesses you will be able to control the world.”

Q18: Why was Pete put in prison?
A: It was a punishment for stepping on the hearts of others.

In KHII Pete tells us he was saved from prison by Maleficent. The reason he was put there was because during the Dream Festival he said things that showed he cared little for the hearts of others.

Q19: Why did Merlin have Winnie the Pooh’s book?
A: Terra picked it up and gave it to him.

In KH he tells us that it’s not really his book, it had just been in his bag. In BbS we see that it had fallen there as if drawn to him, and Terra had picked it up and given it to him.

Q20: Why was Scrooge so interested in ice cream?
A: He’s always been interested in ice cream.

In Ventus’ scenario we find out that the ice cream machine that Huey and the boys were using was original Scrooges machine. As he has always been interesting in making ice cream, that is why he was so interested in it in KHII.

I'm going to be taking a break now, but I'll be back with more stuff from the Ultimania later tonight!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No it's not, Nomura said the issue of Xehanort's divide and who got what would be covered in future games. So it's not a retcon, it just has yet to be explained.

Xehanort shouldn't be different from Sora.
Nomura retconned what happened with Sora and Roxas, only to say that what happened with Xehanort and Xemnas hasn't been explained yet.

Which is bullshit.

Q14: Did something happen in Xigbar’s past?
A: He was Master Xehanort's accomplice.

The number two member in the Organization Xigbar conspired with Master Xehanort when he was a human named Braig. Because of this, he knows more about Xemnas, who is the Nobody of Xehanort, than anyone else. That is why he often says strange things, and can speak up against Xemnas.

[picture: Braig and Master Xehanort}

Braig was involved with Xehanort's plans, but as you can see they have some sort unknown promise between them.

-Where he got his eye patch and scar-

As Master Xehanort was trying to get Terra’s body as a vessel for himself, Braig tried to lure Terra into the darkness by fighting him. But the power of darkness that Terra released was stronger than he would have imagined, and he ended up losing his right eye and getting a wound along his cheek. Afterwards Braig’s ears become sharper, and his brown eyes change to gold. This is because he was influenced by Xehanort who he was working with.

-Things Xigbar has said in the past-

“Why are you always looking at me like that?”
(Days, Day 353: When he sees Xion as Ventus.)
“Oh yeah, he looked at me like that too!”
(KHII: Facing off against Sora in Hollow Bastion.)

At the end of Ventus and Aqua’s scenarios, they went against him in the Keyblade Graveyard, and Ventus glared at him while frozen. This is Xigbar remembering that scene.

“How many years ago was that.... when those guys with the key shaped swords appeared here and fought. After they disappeared, a man who lost his memories fell.”
(KHII FM Xigbar talked with Zexion about Xemnas’ secrets.)

This is pointing to when Aqua fought Terra-Xehanort in Last Episode.

“So you are one who has been chosen by the keyblade. Though you’re nothing compared to the ones I’ve seen before.”
(KHII: Facing against Sora.)

“The ones I’ve seen before” is referring to Terra and Aqua, who he has fought against before, as well as Ventus, Master Xehanort and Vanitas.

And final official confirmation of a retcon. Saw the shit coming.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I can sense some plot holes here. The whole Xehanort, Terra, and Xemans thing... Full of holes if you ask me. Hopefully Nomrua can retcon this (or I'm just not understanding all the memory thing)...

At least we understand a bit more of the Keyblade.. A candidate must have the heart strength, as well as being chosen by a Keyblade Master, by touching the weapon itself, which completes the ceremony... That's why Leon and Jack aren't wielders of the Keyblade... They either lack one, or two conditions...

-First condition, Sora is not a Keyblade Master, so he can not awaken the Keyblade in someone else.

-Second condition, it is uncertain whether Leon or Jack have the heart strength to hold the Keyblade for a long period of time.

So this brings me to my next point... Why does Keyblades look different when Masters impart the power of the Keyblade onto others? I guess the appearance of the Keyblade is brought out by the user's heart and memories... Experiences, and reflection of one's self probably gives brith to the Keyblade's look... Other than that, all Keyblades are practically identical in power, except for the X-Blade, and Heart of people Keyblade...

Now, I'm wondering what was the origin of the first Keyblade. Like how did it it come into creation... We all know the Keyblade is passed down from generation to generation, but there must be an original source.

Awards
Q20: Why was Scrooge so interested in ice cream?
A: He’s always been interested in ice cream.

In Ventus’ scenario we find out that the ice cream machine that Huey and the boys were using was original Scrooges machine. As he has always been interesting in making ice cream, that is why he was so interested in it in KHII.

FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO FIND OUT WHY SCROOGE LOVES ICE CREAM SO MUCH. THE GREAT MYSTERY IS SOLVED, EVERYTHING IN KINGDOM HEARTS MAKES SENSE.

507O1069X%20Scrooge%20McDuck%208X8_thumb.jpg

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Hahaha, they probably just wanted to round it off to twenty but couldn't think of anything else.

Which is surprising considering how many other things are still unanswered...

Anyway, I forgot this one:

Q13: What is the true form of Lingering Sentiment?
A: After Terra lost his body, his thoughts gathered into his armor.

At the end of Terra’s scenario, Master Xehanort had commandeered his body, so his thoughts took control of his armor. Afterward, the armor stayed in the keyblade graveyard, until KHII FM where “Lingering Sentiment” went against Sora. Because he saw that it was not his chosen one Riku using a keyblade, but Sora, he grew suspicious and thought he had something to do with Master Xehanort and attacked him.

[picture: LS and Sora]

After fighting him, LS says this because he feels Ventus inside of Sora.

Awards
Hahaha, they probably just wanted to round it off to twenty but couldn't think of anything else.

Which is surprising considering how many other things are still unanswered...

Anyway, I forgot this one:

In a list of 20 mysteries from the series, they have to include Scrooge's love affair with ice cream. :/
But thanks for your translations, very very much appreciated. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back