• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladesvoice

I'm glad all these mysteries have finally gotten answers and all but there's still one mystery gnawing at me: Who or what is the voice talking to sora at the beginning of KH1 in his dive into the heart sequence(the one telling him he will be the one to open the door)? Before hearing all these answers I had assumed it was the voice of the keyblade (if you can imagine such a thing), but now I'm leaning toward it being Ventus. I mean, that makes the most sense to me at the moment. Thoughts?
s1seafoodsoup

Samhain

Bronze Member
I'm glad all these mysteries have finally gotten answers
HA
BBS ultimania was a useless piece of shit that didnt answer us CRAP. they answered us stuff we basically already knew. we just need confirmation from nomura so we can disprove theories and so. it was pretty obvious for all of those things except that crap explanation of why xemnas cant use the keyblade

for instance they still havent answered us these questions:
how the hell was Xehanort able to form KH with just a little purple orb
did his keyblade turn into that orb?
WHY THE HELL IS IENZO SO FREAKING TINY? nomura said "nobodies don't age" unless the fool YET AGAIN retcons.
heartless explanation = bull

seriously. bbs ultimania was a waste. just a scam and just to get our hopes up for the next kh game which isnt even kh3 and isnt even the game that probably won't tell us crap again like BBS.

BBS was suppose to evolve more around the keyblades and explain more. they didnt explain jack squat about the keyblades. BARELY. bbs looks to be a great game. better than the 2 previous kh games but they could have made an explanation for the keyblades. thats what BBS was suppose to explain bk in '07 and yet it didnt explain crap.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
HA
BBS ultimania was a useless piece of shit that didnt answer us CRAP. they answered us stuff we basically already knew. we just need confirmation from nomura so we can disprove theories and so. it was pretty obvious for all of those things except that crap explanation of why xemnas cant use the keyblade

for instance they still havent answered us these questions:
how the hell was Xehanort able to form KH with just a little purple orb
did his keyblade turn into that orb?
WHY THE HELL IS IENZO SO FREAKING TINY? nomura said "nobodies don't age" unless the fool YET AGAIN retcons.
heartless explanation = bull

seriously. bbs ultimania was a waste. just a scam and just to get our hopes up for the next kh game which isnt even kh3 and isnt even the game that probably won't tell us crap again like BBS.

BBS was suppose to evolve more around the keyblades and explain more. they didnt explain jack squat about the keyblades. BARELY. bbs looks to be a great game. better than the 2 previous kh games but they could have made an explanation for the keyblades. thats what BBS was suppose to explain bk in '07 and yet it didnt explain crap.
Nomura is known to be unreliable with what he says he will do.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
BBS Ultimania was useful. It help to even answered of questions that we didn't even think of. Why do you find it so comforting to complain when you don't get your way.

How was the Heartless information bull? It was known since KH2 that Heartless have always been there.

Look, they were still early in development in BBS when he answered some question in interviews that made us think differently. Plans are bound to change once later development begins.

What so wrong with retcons. They here in and in many other media works.

Don't blame Nomura just because he didn't answer some things. Maybe he didn't think of it.

Have you even tried finding an answer for yourself to explain with others.

Like Ienzo being young. How do we not know that could have been a result of the experiments that AtW apprentices were doing? Or he could even be masking his younger self with a more older self with his power of Illusions?( Pretty easy answers once you think about it.)

Master Xehanort was holding his keyblade in the exact same hand as the orb. The blue flash you see before the orb is the keyblade turning into it.I noticed the length of the blue flash going off screen, and if you try really hard to look at it, you will see a faint outline of the keyblade.

His keyblade is special. We should know that for certain. Maybe his keyblade has to power to summon KH from the world of Darkness(since Darkness seems to be its attribute). And then use the Xblade to Open Kingdom Hearts.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
I may like Kairi if she grows some and is independent. No more kidnapping, your not Zelda or Peach.

True dat.Kairi is not a Priincess Peach or Zelda,cuz if she is,SHE NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF KINGDOM HEARTS!!!
(KH does not tolerate kidnapped little princess-like girls)

Samhain

Bronze Member
BBS Ultimania was useful. It help to even answered of questions that we didn't even think of.
like?
How was the Heartless information bull? It was known since KH2 that Heartless have always been there.
yeah right.
heartless = attracted to the keyblade as said in kh1 and go after ppl who wield keyblades more than normal human beings; and going after the worlds heart

as we can see in BBS no worlds are LOCKED. u kno that was the whole point of soras adventure in kh1 to LOCK the world so the world isnt devoured by the heartless. as u can see the heartless dont start devouring worlds till 9 years before kh1 not during BBS so this makes u think
"hmm...NO HEARTLESS IN BBS."
u would think the worlds would be locked in BBS if there were heartless because u kno thats the heartless number 1 main goal.

u would think they would continue to go after Terra, Aqua, Master Xehanort, Eraqus, Vanitas, Ven and the others because they r more attracted to the keyblade yet none attacked them in their journey.

heartless = realm of darkness..ok its a better explanation. still a BS retcon as Nomura said heartless did not exist before the unverse, PERIOD. so that would include the realm of darkness.

either way they didnt exist in the realm of light till Xehanort the Apprentice officially created them.

oh ye and in another thing.
kh2.
uncle scrooge said him and mickey have been on gummi ships BEFORE heartless appeared so this is another retcon because gummi ships werent supposedly made till after worlds barriers were destroyed and that wasnt till AFTER heartless were made by Xehanort so yet another retcon.
Look, they were still early in development in BBS when he answered some question in interviews that made us think differently. Plans are bound to change once later development begins.
they were actually in development of BBS during early '07 or late '06.
What so wrong with retcons. They here in and in many other media works.
because they kill the purpose of now making theories. its impossible to make theories because all nomura will do is retcon, retcon, retcon, retcon. he won't keep shit the same as he had before. damn it. maybe nomura should replay kh1 so he doesnt make stupid mistakes.
Don't blame Nomura just because he didn't answer some things. Maybe he didn't think of it.
he's the creator. he should know.
its hilarious how fans actually know this crap and actually even wonder wtf goes through his head. its not only me.
Have you even tried finding an answer for yourself to explain with others.
absolutely no point till nomura gives us a confirmation because then there's no point in a debate because ppl will say the same crap all the time

"oh we have to hear confirmation of nomura"

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I was thinking a bit on the 'nobodies don't age' thing and maybe they don't? I figured that since becoming a nobody doesn't mean you'll look exactly the same, maybe it also means you won't be the same age either?

MSigma

(?) What happened to his heart and memories after separation?

One year after BbS, Apprentice Xehanort was separated into his Heartless (Ansem Seeker of Darkness) and his Nobody (Xemnas). The former took actions that were more like Master Xehanort, while the latter has said things that seem more like Terra, so how were Terra and Master Xehanort’s hearts and wills separated, and what sort of influences do they have over each?:

Since Terra/Master Xehanort are now Xehanort and hold both hearts and that of Eraqus, isn't it possible now that Xehanort's is in Ansem the Seeker of Darkness where as Terra's is in Xemnas, just like this answer, where Ven's is suspected to be in Roxas'. Cause right now, you're assuming that this happened, but I think with the argument used in the Roxas/Ven case, it can be used as proof.

Q3: Is it possible that Roxas has a heart?
A: It is thought that it could be Ventus’ heart.

In KHII FM there were clues to him having a heart, and in Days we saw Roxas crying--proof that he could have a heart. As was said in Q1, he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus’ heart stayed in Roxas?[/I]

By the way, thanks Lissar :)

X

XIIISomebody

wow, that explains...some of it i was wondering about, but you make it sound like Roxas is both Ven's and Sora's nobody, whose is he?
also, i know that know that nobodies can only be made when the person is dead and heartless and yada yada, but if the heart is released and the nobody dies, can the somebody come back?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by XIIISomebody
wow, that explains...some of it i was wondering about, but you make it sound like Roxas is both Ven's and Sora's nobody, whose is he?

Roxas = Sora's body and soul

also, i know that know that nobodies can only be made when the person is dead and heartless and yada yada, but if the heart is released and the nobody dies, can the somebody come back?

Nobodies are born when strong-hearted people lose their hearts to the darkness. And yes, it was revealed in Another Report that the Somebody can return when their corresponding Heartless and Nobody are defeated. They're also technically not dead, just split into pieces.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Q18: Why was Pete put in prison?
A: It was a punishment for stepping on the hearts of others.

In KHII Pete tells us he was saved from prison by Maleficent. The reason he was put there was because during the Dream Festival he said things that showed he cared little for the hearts of others.

Does anyone else think they completely fudged up this Pete scenario.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
It was kinda silly, but other than that, no. I don't think they did.

Though, in KH2 they say Mickey did it when it was really Minnie, but whatever. Perhaps Mickey was just channeling his inner white male and took credit.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It was kinda silly, but other than that, no. I don't think they did.

Though, in KH2 they say Mickey did it when it was really Minnie, but whatever. Perhaps Mickey was just channeling his inner white male and took credit.
Thats what I'm saying I really don't think his "crime" warranted banishing him to another dimension was it really that serious and where the hell was Mickey?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought it resembled more of a time-out than an actual banishment. It's just that Maleficent got to him quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back