• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 ultima wepons?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonidzero

I was thinking, and is it possible to make 2 ultima weapons?

moogle lvl 9: cuts S rank recipes in half Ultima weapon takes 7 orichalcum

energy crystal cuts materials in half Ultima weapon made and put on list costing 4 orichalcum

energy crystal cuts materials in half 2 ultima wepon materials cut in half to cost 2 orichalcim

total used: 6

Did I make a mistake?

Sora18

You know, what if they did make it, so that you can do it, that would be pretty cool, but then again, it would be kinda weird, seeing the two ultimate weapons on Sora's Final form, that would be kinda creepy. haha.

Like the topic, next time, trying thinking before posting.

mongoose300

you couldnt because when it cuts the items in half it rounds up
so youd just end up with 3 extra orichalcum +'s.
im pretty sure that would happen but ive never tried

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
you need oricalcum + and if you did all the synthesis you won't have anymore.

since we're on the subject.
There is no Ultima Weapon + (like Save the Queen and King+) right? just Ultima Weapon..right?

Juicyboix12

Awards
Lol, it's possible with cheats. Actually, with cheats, you can make infinite of them... and equip them with all forms.. Haha

Sorakh212

Awards
Not possible...unless you use cheats such as an armax system or gameshark etc.
With cheats u can have like 99 of each keyblade at beginning of the game and have secret ones too. And other things too like infinite health mage etc etc.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
you need the Oricumlum+ and you use all of it to make one there is a way though you need to spcial cheat thing that my friend has it's not a game shark but it lets you have cheats like he had 99 of every item so he have like 7 ultima weapons

M

Muffkin

The recipe actually calls for 13 Orichalcum+, it requires you to halve the cost with an energy crystal (ceil(13/2) = 7).

And since the level 9 bonus only applies to creations, you can't cut it in half again (4, still more than half in the game) to make it earlier in the game than you normally could.

Last edited:

GreatKenji

what would be cool is if you could get the KH1 Ultima weapon and the KH2 ultima weapon now that would be awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back