• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Ultima Weapons???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xajek # XIV

i have this friend and he said that he had heard that in proud mode there is a way to synthesize a second ultima weapon, like the way you can with Save The Queen & Save the King

im not sure if this is fake or this is actally possible...does anyone know???

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
its not true ur friends just pulling ur leg or hes just being an idiot no offense

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Not possible. You'd need the first Ultima Weapon, then you'd get Ultima Weapon +. Except, there are only 7 Orochiums +s. You'd need at least 14 to get Ultima Weapon +. So UW+ is fake.

C

Charlie

keyblademaster42 said:
yeah its true but the only way to pull it off is with cheats

-There has been an endless amount of talk about this topic. So keyblademaster, it would be really helpful to Xajek if you provided him with the links. I know that cheating is bad in most cases, but Xajek if you (really) want to see for yourself if this is really true or not, then get the device that you need to input the codes in, and give it a try to see if it works. And also keyblademaster, just as an extra precaution if you (do) have the links, please put it in a ((((spoiler box)))) just incase the information might offend a few members since it is a (cheat) afterall.

-Either that, or try google'ing what you're asking, and see what pops up.

-Now anyway, I haven't tried forging (2 Ultima Keyblades) myself, but if the cheat works, then it proves that it's possible, otherwise we'll have to end this by agreeing that Xemnas.01 was correct since you have a limited amount of Orichalcum+'s in the game.

C

Charlie

keyblademaster42 said:
i have the link but i dont know how to put it in spoiler boxes

1st step: (open your spoiler box)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The 14th Order

how did he even get the 1st ultima weapon that early in the game? impossible w/o cheating. it even sez in the description that he is cheating. look 4 ur self

M

Merlin

Xajek said:
i have this friend and he said that he had heard that in proud mode there is a way to synthesize a second ultima weapon, like the way you can with Save The Queen & Save the King

im not sure if this is fake or this is actally possible...does anyone know???

how could you make a second ultima weapon without any orichalcum+

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
The 14th Order said:
how did he even get the 1st ultima weapon that early in the game? impossible w/o cheating. it even sez in the description that he is cheating. look 4 ur self

Yeah i know i said that already if you look at my prevoius post i said the only way to get 2ultamas is through cheating and as u can see with his 2 Ultimas well Acttually 3 cause he had 1 in Final mode. so it concludes u can get only get 2 ultimas through cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back