• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 things

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

giambattist

hey

i got 2 things
1st. how much money do u guys have in kingdom hearts i have 99999
2nd. im leval 95 my hp is 120 and i cant kill sepheroth!!!! can u guys give me some tips on how to beat him.

Shoopuf

I have no idea how much money I have, but it would be less than 9999, thats for sure!

I'm on level 96, and I beat Sephiroth at level 60 or something. The best advice I could give you is when he gets ready to hit you with that attack that sends ur hp and mp to 1, super glide towards him and attack him so he cant hit you with it. That's the attack that always screwed me up. And make sure you have ur strongest keyblade equiped and u have plenty of mega-potions and elixers.

Exile

Website
ss.bloodlegion.net
I don't know how much money I have but I am at level 100.
About beating Sephiroth equip your strongest keyblade and get alot of elixirs, hi-potions etc. Also fight him a few times to learn his pattern, thats what I did and i beat him.
Keep on trying.

P.S. Equip Ars Arcanum, and Strike Raid

shadows rise

I have 9999 and im on level 100 when I beat him so it can be a fare fight but you should keep alot of elixers. Jump alot when you are attacking so he cant hit you but it gets tricking. Thats about all the info I can get you good luck!!!:D

Dual Wielder

its all about strategy and timing...
if you stay around the middle of the arena and keep dodge rolling while he teleslashes you, you can time it (3rd or 4th teleslash) so you can dodge roll into him before he casts sins harvest and reduces hp and mp to 1...
vortex helps close the gap...
but if you kno you cant make it in time....
get a potion or something ready and run to the other end, time it so you can use the potion as soon as he hits you with sins harvest...
also if you time your dodge rolls properly later when he does omnislash, you can dodge roll thru it unscathed if you start the dodge roll thru him when hes about to do his third slash before charging...
jump the same moment hes about the land the final blow on the ground and you will exit completely unscathed...
aeroga helps later on, i wouldnt recomment it earlier cos it just wastes mp...
and i beat him while level 60 with kingdom key :)
right now im level 100 with 36000 munny...

giambattist

thnx actuly i only tried killing him 3 times lol but ya i keep dying from sin harvest cause 1 mila second before i though the elixer of my head he slashes me.

~Unknown_User~

the best way to avoid that is to super glide over to where he is and beat the living crap out of him before he finishes his "spell-casting as it were". At least thats what I do...

Keyblade_Master1

I a have about 45,635 and I beat sephiroth at lvl 59. I don't use strike raid. As soon as he dose sin harvest I run really quickly or supergilde to him and hit him. It works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back