• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 theories in 1 thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You people are ignorant. Nomura said it himself (to lazy to bring up where he said it) that since Roxas can dual wield so can Sora.

Another Report said:
Furthermore, these two both used the Keyblade at the same time. This can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, they both can wield two Keyblades, which, in fact, has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort’s memories, but this point can’t be touched on just yet

What he said that because Roxas is Sora's Nobody, anyone one of them can do, the other can without pointing out the "source", actually. Roxas's far more obvious relation to Ven could explain Sora Duel Wielding, now that Roxas brought that ability to light being more Ven than Sora ever could be.
As it stands though, from the bolded out part at the end, it's safe to say it's hardly as easy as we'd like to think it is.

RiyKyu!

Ok i thought that all you had to do is pick up another keyblade and you can dual weild?
I mean any key bearer can dual weild.
You dont have to have special colthes to do it.

RiyKyu!

Ok i thought that all you had to do is pick up another keyblade and you can dual weild?
I mean any key bearer can dual weild.
You dont have to have special colthes to do it.
And, Roxas was able to dual weild before Sora got his forms

Sorry for the Double post........

AWOL

It takes skilz to dual-wield. And you would need to be able to summon and sustain two Keyblades at the same time.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's arguable you need two Hearts or something along those lines to Duel Wield. Sora/Roxas had Roxas/Ven in them, so we have two.
Riku had Xehanort's Heartless in him when he let Kairi use the Gayblade.

Duel Wielding =\= holding two Keyblades.

Clowde

No, because apparently Riku can dual wield too. We know this from him giving Kairi a keyblade i think.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, because apparently Riku can dual wield too. We know this from him giving Kairi a keyblade i think.

And Riku had Xehanort's Heartless in him.
Heartless = Heart.
Riku had two Hearts in easy reach too. In fact, he probably had it more than Sora did, seeing how Roxas is only supposed to maybe have a Heart, as opposed to XH that is very much a Heart and little else.

Clowde

And Riku had Xehanort's Heartless in him.

He doesn't have the heartless in him not though. As i remember, the Ansem in COM was just a manifest of Riku's fear of the darkness in himself, which Ansem brought out. But he accepted the darkness.

And even if the above is not true. The heart from XH would have gone into suspension after Sora killed him, not go into Riku.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He doesn't have the heartless in him not though. As i remember, the Ansem in COM was just a manifest of Riku's fear of the darkness in himself, which Ansem brought out. But he accepted the darkness.

And even if the above is not true. The heart from XH would have gone into suspension after Sora killed him, not go into Riku.

Lol what? No, XH was beat, but not purified. He remained inside Riku, though Riku was the dominant factor after Sora beat XH up.
That's why when Riku uses the Darkness, he becomes Xehanort - not because he wants to or because it's a mental state - but because he calls more power from the other Heart in his Body, thus affecting how his Body looks like.
It's the exact opposite of what happened in KH1 with XH being in control of Riku's Body, while maintaining Riku's appearance. When he didn't need Riku anymore, he kicked him out.
Riku on the other hand called XH back whenever he needed his powers. XH wasn't kicked out completely until KH blew up.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you want to go there, say Xemnas has two light sabers because he's Terra and MX.
But don't because then you'll have to explain Axel's duel chakrams and Xaldin's harem of lances.
But the possibility exists regardless.

Clowde

Lol what? No, XH was beat, but not purified. He remained inside Riku, though Riku was the dominant factor after Sora beat XH up.
That's why when Riku uses the Darkness, he becomes Xehanort - not because he wants to or because it's a mental state - but because he calls more power from the other Heart in his Body, thus affecting how his Body looks like.
It's the exact opposite of what happened in KH1 with XH being in control of Riku's Body, while maintaining Riku's appearance. When he didn't need Riku anymore, he kicked him out.
Riku on the other hand called XH back whenever he needed his powers. XH wasn't kicked out completely until KH blew up.

Meh. I remember Riku or Mickey saying in COM, that the Ansem before him was just an illusion. Caused by the darkness left in his heart by XM. And Riku accepted the darkness, and learned to control it. Looks like ill have to replay it. And Riku accepted the darkness.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Meh. I remember Riku or Mickey saying in COM, that the Ansem before him was just an illusion. Caused by the darkness left in his heart by XM. And Riku accepted the darkness, and learned to control it. Looks like ill have to replay it. And Riku accepted the darkness.

The Darkness in Riku's Heart having a physical manifestation as XH doesn't mean it's not XH himself. As long as Riku had even a little bit of Darkness - being as long as he lived unless he was able to become a BWHoPL somehow, XH would be able to hide within him. His control would be lessened, but he'd be there - until a KH will blow up, taking him with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back