• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 theories in 1 thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dahem kh & ff

i was reading the secret ansem reports the 49th time ... on kh wiki

and i noticed something in the 13th report

Roxas, Ansem, Naminé...
They defy all logic, yet there they are: singular exceptions to the rule.

what if the connection of VAT is not with SRK instead its with RAN ???

the second theory is 30% believable :
if there are 7 princesses of pure light maybe there is 7 male princes of light hhhhhh

by the way where is everything we know about xehanort

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
what if the connection of VAT is not with SRK instead its with RAN ???

Explain Naminé's relation to Aqua then, unless you say that she doubles Roxas's relation to Ven - which makes sense but doesn't really connet them to TAV.

if there are 7 princesses of pure light maybe there is 7 male princes of light hhhhhh

Eh. Seeing how Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella are in BBS, I kind of doubt it. There might be a "Prince" of Light, but not seven of them.

Pratiko

Awards

I thought of smthing similar some hours ago, but it is about Xehanort... Maybe there are 7 Prince of Darkness, being Xehanort one of them, explaining why he didn't turn into a Heartless when he should...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
7 males of darkness is a possibility. Since for everything there is of light, there is something of equal power of darkness. Example:

Kingdom Key - light
Inverse Kingdom Key - Darkness

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
About a week ago I asked SufferingAngel if there is an Inverse Kingdom Key and a Kingdom Key representing one keyblade for the realm of light and an opposite keyblade for the realm of darkness so is there a possibility that there could be "The Inverse Princesses of Heart" wich would be those with hearts of pure darkness. It was a thought and there is no evidance that can disprove it so, it is a possibility but somewhat unlikely.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
About a week ago I asked SufferingAngel if there is an Inverse Kingdom Key and a Kingdom Key representing one keyblade for the realm of light and an opposite keyblade for the realm of darkness so is there a possibility that there could be "The Inverse Princesses of Heart" wich would be those with hearts of pure darkness. It was a thought and there is no evidance that can disprove it so, it is a possibility but somewhat unlikely.

Seeing how until now the BWHoPL we know of (not saying they're the same ones as in BBS, note the "that we know of" part?) are females, it kind of makes sense for the Darkness counterparts to be male. :3

No,they'd be "Beings with Hearts of Pure Light"

Uh, we're talking about the ones with Hearts of pure Darkness, I believe o,o;

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Seeing how until now the BWHoPL we know of (not saying they're the same ones as in BBS, note the "that we know of" part?) are females, it kind of makes sense for the Darkness counterparts to be male. :3

Uh, we're talking about the ones with Hearts of pure Darkness, I believe o,o;

If they are opposites, they don't have to be boys. That's almost like saying because they're opposites they have to be "evil," but darkness doesn't neccesarilly mean evil so they could be girls that are "good."

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If they are opposites, they don't have to be boys. That's almost like saying because they're opposites they have to be "evil," but darkness doesn't neccesarilly mean evil so they could be girls that are "good."

Seeing how I really don't think Kairi is a good person, you can take that and go away.
Also, no one said anything about good and evil.
The girls represent the Light - fact in the KH verse as we know of it.
When we look at it plainly, even with Maleficent, Darkness is still mostly symbolized by males - Xehanort and Xemnas, MX, 11/12 members of the Org (Roxas not counted in), and of course - Riku.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Seeing how I really don't think Kairi is a good person, you can take that and go away.
When we look at it plainly, even with Maleficent, Darkness is still mostly symbolized by males - Xehanort and Xemnas, MX, 11/12 members of the Org (Roxas not counted in), and of course - Riku.

No Kairi is an exception she's a witch wich is FACT but, all disney themed Princesses of Heart are basically good but, not because they have Hearts of Pure Light but because they are disney characters. Drakness does not mean that it is a male related power but, most of the character we have come to know in the series are male. Also Meleficent used the powers of darkness also. The orginization members weren't bad besides Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexeus, Vexen, Zexion, and Saix the rest of them were merely "on the wrong side" if there was a group of nobodies that were working under good intention those members might have sided with them instead but seeing as the only other nobodies that were like them they went to Orginization XIII and obtained the power of darkness. Basically Dark=/=Boys.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No Kairi is an exception she's a witch wich is FACT but, all disney themed Princesses of Heart are basically good but, not because they have Hearts of Pure Light but because they are disney characters. Drakness does not mean that it is a male related power but, most of the character we have come to know in the series are male. Also Meleficent used the powers of darkness also. The orginization members weren't bad besides Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexeus, Vexen, Zexion, and Saix the rest of them were merely "on the wrong side" if there was a group of nobodies that were working under good intention those members might have sided with them instead but seeing as the only other nobodies that were like them they went to Orginization XIII and obtained the power of darkness. Basically Dark=/=Boys.

You're going for "good" and "evil" again; stop that.
Darkness doesn't have to be evil.
Light doesn't have to be good.
But the facts are -
the PoHs - representing Light - are all female.
Thus -
Darkness based Princes of Heart are not something beyond imagination.

Good or evil aren't even part of the equation.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
You're going for "good" and "evil" again; stop that.
Darkness doesn't have to be evil.
Light doesn't have to be good.
But the facts are -
the PoHs - representing Light - are all female.
Thus -
Darkness based Princes of Heart are not something beyond imagination.

Good or evil aren't even part of the equation.

I forget to add it to my last post but, only 10/12 of the orginization were boys assosciated with darkness.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I meant 11/13, but Larxene is a girl and Roxas uses the power of Light

DiZ said:
You reside in darkness. What I need is someone who can move about the realm of light and destroy Organization XIII.

It doesn't really matter what power he uses, especially since as far as we can see, Roxas is about the only person that uses Light in the same manner everyone else uses Darkness.
The only other person I can think of would be Minnie, but that's explained by Roxas being from simply Sora's Nobody, to being related to Ven who might be a BWHoPL (...wow. I never really thought about it like that o_O).
In other words - Nobodies are all related to Darkness; Roxas using Light as a weapon makes him not that much of an exception. He's made by Darkness.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

You said Roxas didn't count yourself so know I agrred and, now Roxas doesn't count. That is odd.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Riku is now with Dawn and, Roxas was born in Twilight Town so wouldn't he have been a resident of Twilight and not darkness.

By that logic, Riku should've been Light, seeing where he was born.
Riku was originally with Darkness though, and the only reason he's Dawn is because he balances both Light and Darkness, not that he's no longer with either.
Also, Twilight holds both Dawn and Dusk within them.
That aside, Roxas is Darkness. Twilight Town is on the border between the Realm of Light and the Realm of Darkness, so it's easier for Nobodies and the likes to materialize there. It means nothing about his orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back