• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 quick questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

Mods, you can close this as soon as you can, but I just need two quick answers.

1. When is kh2.co.uk going to be back up?
2. Where can I find the new KH2 Theme Song? (like Passion or something)

zian

for both answers i do not know
why you on kh2?
thats the secound time its being down though

anyone but me

zian said:
for both answers i do not know
why you on kh2?
thats the secound time its being down though
if you didn't know the answers why did you post... isn't that spam...

whatever.. what do you mean 'why you on kh2?'

Counterpart

kh2.co.uk I have no clue when it will be up they aren't even posting on gamefaqs anymore & they normally do when their site goes down.Passion isn't anywhere online because Hikki's CD hasn't been released.I'am pretty sure they said she will release it around the same time as KHII.

anyone but me

Counterpart said:
kh2.co.uk I have no clue when it will be up they aren't even posting on gamefaqs anymore & they normally do when their site goes down.Passion isn't anywhere online because Hikki's CD hasn't been released.I'am pretty sure they said she will release it around the same time as KHII.
aight, thanks.. very strange kh2.co.uk went down without notice..

zian

anyone but me said:
if you didn't know the answers why did you post... isn't that spam...

whatever.. what do you mean 'why you on kh2?'
i posted to tell u that i dont know where you can get the theme song and kh2 will be up in a month or too i think
and i mean are you on kh2s forums?

anyone but me

zian said:
i posted to tell u that i dont know where you can get the theme song and kh2 will be up in a month or too i think
and i mean are you on kh2s forums?
ohhh, by kh2 you mean the website kh2.co.uk? No, I am not, but that website is always up to date with videos and screenshots.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I've been having issues with kh2.co.uk--it will let me on at friend's houses, but not at mine. It's weird--maybe they're changing domains again.

As for Passion, it's been said that it'll be released in December, suggesting that it'll be a simultaneous release with KH2, just like Hikari was with KH1. Be patient...I want to hear it too!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
uh oh, posting concerns for our rival, not a good thing to do

OUR rival? You must mean KHI's rival. I have nothing against KHU. I am a member of KHU's forums as well as KHI's. So you really shouldn't "our" rival. If KHI hates KHU so much,I REALLY don't see why they have them listed as an affiliate. And if what you are saying were actually true,I would be my OWN rival. And that....................just doesn't make sense. But it is a dumb question to ask when a certain site is coming back online.

UltimaMaiden

*cough*

This is FullMetalShadow from KHU (some of you who frequent there may know me, this is an account i had made more than a year ago and promptly forgot, i now dig it up only for this...)

Anyway, KHU will be back up on Sept 1. If you had a decent amount of intelligence it might have come to your attention that we have run out of bandwith. Apparently, after this our rate of downtimes/server problems will be drastically reduced. so fear not.

Our chatroom is still very much up though at this link. So come on in (and please please please don't be noobish).

sora364 said:
If KHI hates KHU so much,I REALLY don't see why they have them listed as an affiliate.

Hits, my dear lad.

iholdthekeys

hey, this is so unfair 2 me
i asked ih kh2.co.uk was closin since the website was down 4 so long and a mod closed the thread immediately and changed it to make me look like a fool

NOT VERY NICE MOD!!!! it was not a stupid question but very serious, cuz i thought that the website didn't have enough money to stay online....

UltimaMaiden

that's because KHU is down for a different reason this time...BANDWITH, which is replenished each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back