• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 questions <.<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverCyrus

2.Ok, when you look to the list of normal HoloMissions there are squiggly lines beside all the mission sections with more than one mission

Escape the castle (Saix battle) also has one but there is only one mission in the section.

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
1. How the hell do you complete the emblem mission 100% if it werent for these i would have Sora by now, im always stuck with a almost full gauge and no emblems to get, on every emblem mission i try.

2.Ok, when you look to the list of normal HoloMissions there are squiggly lines beside all the mission sections with more than one mission

Escape the castle (Saix battle) also has one but there is only one mission in the section.

1. To complete the emblem missions 100% you have to collect all of the emblems while they still have the glowing green ring around them.
2. The squiggly lines don`t mean there is more than one mission I think they just mean there was an entry in Roxas`s journal that day.

Petrex

the emblems have to have the rings... and if the rings disapear then just killl a heartless

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Collecting emblems when the green ring hasn't disappeared yet will fill the gauge up more than if the ring already has. If it disappears, just kill something and the rings will return.

SilverCyrus

Thanks alot, hopefully i should have sora soon..

im still not certain what those squiggly lines mean though.

SilverCyrus

You gave to collect all(yes, all) the emblems while they have that ring around them. Just take out heartless nearby, grab an emblem, grab more if you can.
I hated collecting those emblems.

What squiggly lines??

In Story mode
under HoloMissions, Normal missions
it lists every playable day
some of which have squiggly lines beside them, what do they mean.

I thought they meant that they had more than one mission in that set.
So i wondered why The battle with Saix also has one.

Its really hard to explain, maybe i can find a pic or something.
its really nothing important just it annoying me.

By the way, Thank-you everyone I now have Sora.

SilverCyrus

The tilde means that there is more than one mission for that day.

Yah thats what i thought,

So why is there one for "Escape the Castle" (The saix battle) when there is onl;y one mission that day.

Sora^Fan

You have to collect all of the emblems while they have that green ring around them. Just keep grabbing as much emblems as you can so the circles won't dissapear and if they do, take out a heartless and try it again. This missions are very annoying! Especially if you are trying to get Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back