• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 questions about KH plot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrealsant

Hi guys! I hope I'm asking this question in the right place, as I'm new to the forums and still don't know all the rules.

I've been playing all the KH games in chronological order for the first time in a looong time (practically the first time) and while watching 365/2 days' cutscenes I've had 2 question that I can't find the answer to:

1 - How can Roxas and Xion use the Kingdom Key at the same time? (I thought there was only 1 Kingdom Key - Sora's, which was being used by Roxas while Sora was in a coma)

2 - If when someone's heartless and nobody are destroyed the original being comes back, why does the Organization XIII wants to go all the way to acess Kingdom Hearts to have a new heart just to "become complete"? Coudn't they have just sought out their own heartless self, destroyed it and then destroyed themselves, thus being reborn as their original selves?

Hope someone can answer or at least join the discussion!

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
1 - How can Roxas and Xion use the Kingdom Key at the same time? (I thought there was only 1 Kingdom Key - Sora's, which was being used by Roxas while Sora was in a coma)
Sora and Roxas use the Keyblade at the same time. It's kind of a magical thing so that's kinda the only explanation. They both use it even when they are both conscious acting forces, and it's just down to the nature of their relationship and the nature of the Keyblade.

2 - If when someone's heartless and nobody are destroyed the original being comes back, why does the Organization XIII wants to go all the way to acess Kingdom Hearts to have a new heart just to "become complete"? Coudn't they have just sought out their own heartless self, destroyed it and then destroyed themselves, thus being reborn as their original selves?

Hope someone can answer or at least join the discussion!
it'd be pretty hard for them to find their own heartless. for most of them they would just be any old heartless, they could be anything. so instead the idea was to use Kingdom Hearts to find a new way to become complete since there really wasn't any way for them to find their own heartless. It's also unclear if the Nobodies knew that defeating their heartless and themselves would allow them to come back or not. It would also mean risking their own existence for the chance.

Later games reveal more details about this question so just hold on.

Veevee

Awards
1. Nomura said in an interview (don't ask me which one) that Xion's keyblade was a fake and Roxas had the real thing. Riku even acknowledges it in-game, calling it a "sham". Plus, there's not "that" keyblade, the keyblade's appearance is based on the charm hanging from it and based on its wielder - e.g. a certain someone later develops one that kinda looks like his / her old weapons, Riku's Soul Eater changed into Way to the Dawn. They probably had access to the same keyblade because the games put emphasis on the fact that they are somebody and nobody, thus basically have access to similar skills and weapons.

2. It is questionable whether the organisation members even knew that this was possible. As Audo pointed out, it would be quite a chore to go defeating heartless until you find yours. The appearance of the heartless is based on the amount of darkness in the body at the moment when one becomes a heartless, thus many of the members probably have produced some minor heartless. Xemnas never told them more than he needed them to know, even spreading fake information (like the stuff about not having a heart wasn't completely correct). I don't think they'd be willing to risk their existence for something they can't really confirm, it's not like they could've gone and tested it somewhere. And if I remember correctly, the fake Kingdom Hearts in KH2 absorbed the hearts of the heartless that were destroyed by Sora and held them in a stasis, so when Sora destroyed the fake Kingdom Hearts, he triggered a reaction that will be expanded upon in DDD.

Last edited:
Awards
Hey, I just wanted to add to the discussion about the second question, since I think the first was answered well.
The organization members were being lied to in the sense that they were trying to obtain hearts because Xemnas was really going to use them as the 13 vessels of darkness. I don't think they would have known that they could become " whole" either, because they didn't even awaken until DDD. Even if the did, while I agree with everyone saying that they wouldn't have risked their existence, I also think that maybe the keyblade would have to come into play. They all had contact of some sort with the keyblade when they were being erased.( except maybe Vexen, though that may be the cause of his unstableness). Idk really. This is just a theory. Let me know what y'all think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back