• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 Nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeOfDiscovery

Xion has been said to have connections with Kairi, and been semi-confirmed as a Nobody thats wielding a keyblade.. Because Kairi is a princess of heart and has no darkness in her.. It would make sense to say possibly 2 Nobodies could be made instead of a heartless and a nobody..?

Then we could say Xion is the side of Kairi that is bad ass keyblade babe.. ^.^
Considering her chinny chin chin is like Kairi's also.. =]

EDIT: AHA! Because Kairi's heart was WITH Sora's at the time it was released and made Naminé and Roxas.. MAYBE XION IS KAIRI *AND* SORA'S NOBODY.. LIKE A DOUBLE.. BECAUSE THEIR HEARTS WAS TOGETHER AT THE TIME! ! !
!?!?!?

T

tazztig

Well since your not a premium member, than you can't lock your own.>>.

EyeOfDiscovery

I am home. Either way one one thread I said they both should be locked.Or was that someone elses?
Well it definately wasnt this. You never said to lock the threads, you just said how you think, i emphasise, THINK they are crap.

ichigo3003

Website
www.olekkkk.tumblr.com
I know it, I know the answer: Xion is the nobody of Kairi's long lost sister Ino, who lives in Konoha and opens a dark portal to visit her sister in DI every once in a while! But then she was attacked b y heartless and blabla.

... seriously, why do you keep posting new threads for this? Is this like, the third or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back