• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 New Princesses of Hearts (Disney Princess)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
So Disney is adding 2 new characters to the Walt Disney List of Princesses from two new movies coming out in late 2009 and 2010.

Princess Tiana ( Princess and the Frog )

&

Rapunzel (Rapunzel)

So by adding these two to the list of princess what do you think their chances of being Princesses of Hearts in any upcoming KH game in the future. Since they keep adding more keyblade wielders it would easy to add more PoH. Especially since two of the PoH in the KH series arent actual Disney Princesses, Alice (Alice in Wonderland) and Kairi (KH original character).

List of Current Disney Princesses:
Snow White
Cinderella
Aurora
Ariel
Belle
Jasmine
Pocahontas
Mulan
Tiana (to be added when the movie comes out)
Rapunzel (to be added when the movie comes out)

So I just wanted to know this main question. If the KH series keeps going. Will they add a Princess of Hearts every time a new character is added to the list of Disney Princesses?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No... They won't add another PoH for the simple fact of the magic number 7.

Radon

mofo
Do you see Ariel, Pocohonatas or Mulan as Princesses of Heart? No. Just because they are disney princesses doens't mean they will be PoH. Alice isnt even a disney princess and she is a PoH. It's just silly to think theyre going to add to the list when they have already confirmed there are seven with hearts of pure light.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yeah but who's to say that he wont throw more PoH in there? Maybe the 7 mentioned in the game are the only 7 they knew of. It seems to me that it would be logical to have one for each world since it could be a keyblade for each world.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
That's not how it works.

Disney Princess =/= Princess of Heart

PoH are women with hearts of pure light. They do not have to be royalty, nor do they have to be a part of the "Disney Princess" canon. There are only seven, there will be only seven.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Just like there was suppose to be only 1 keyblade master and now with BBS coming out we find that there were more?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Just like there was suppose to be only 1 keyblade master and now with BBS coming out we find that there were more?
True, but there was never only said to be one. People guessed there was only one. Mickey had a keyblade in KH1. And we've learned that there are as many keyblade wielders as their are fit hearts.

Now the only reason I think they would add the two princesses is to promote their movies, like Chicken Little. But so far the magic number is said to be 7 in BBS and 7 in KH1 - KH2. If their was ever a change it would be in KH3. But I don't think the number will extent just for the princesses, but to a much larger population. As the only way to kill the heartless once and for all would be to fill everyone's hearts with light as Goofy said in KH2. Basically theres a chance the princesses could be in games, but I don't think they'll get PoH's status.

A

Audo

There was never only supposed to be one Keyblade Master.
We learned this in KH1 with Mickey...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Now the only reason I think they would add the two princesses is to promote their movies, like Chicken Little. But so far the magic number is said to be 7 in BBS and 7 in KH1 - KH2.

They'd sooner just add their world, though.

There were already two in KH1, which kind of defeats your argument.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
No, it said there were only 1 keyblade master, not only 1 keyblade.

So Mickey getting a keyblade in KH1 didnt prove anything other than the fact that there are more keyblades.

Radon

mofo
The seven PoH open the door to darkness. This worked. So we know that there are only seven PoH.

A

Audo

No, it said there were only 1 keyblade master, not only 1 keyblade.

So Mickey getting a keyblade in KH1 didnt prove anything other than the fact that there are more keyblades.
Mickey was credited to being a Keyblade Master in KH1... that's HOW he could use the Keyblade.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Exactly. Only seven will open the door to darkness. If more were to appear....this what happens...

Maleficent: What is this?
Riku: Two more princesses, now you have all them!
Maleficent: Silly boy! Have you forgotten what I've told you? Only seven will open the Final Keyhole, not Nine!
Riku: Seven!? But I though he told me it was Nine!
Maleficent: And who is the fool who told you that?
(Both look at Hades)
Hades: What!? I find the No. 9 fascinating, 7 is way last time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back