• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
bbs_battle06.jpg
]

Looks like Aqua Froze Gantu's Penis Xp.

It looks amazing though. I want to get this game. But i need a PSP. >.> Mines broke >.>

T

the barfman

BAM!
bbseng05.jpg

and just when you least expect it.

Edit: one more from the dark knight.
bbs_battle01.jpg

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's always that way on the Japanese copies of Kingdom Hearts games. Ever since the first Kingdom Hearts, it's always been O in Japan and X for America. And it's not just KH, it's the same for a lot of other japanese games.

I'm not sure about whether this is the case for the PSP, but I've heard that on the PS3, the X and O buttons are automatically swapped by the system depending on what language you have set on your console. It's not just common - it's virtually ubiquitous on Sony games.

YoshiAngemon

Besides that, American Kingdom Hearts gamers are USED to the Attack and Jump Buttons being X and O respectively. Same with the DS game having A and B, as Attack and Jump!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I've seen every "I hate Kairi" argument (so no need to pull any with me), and while they are good, I just dont understand such reasons are reason enough to hate her. so what if she's a damsel in the first game? so what if she really has no role in COM or KH2? I just dont care. For some reason, she never bothered me. I just went with it. Plus, she's a little girl in this game. She has the cute factor this time around.

Anyway, I dont consider this as much of a spoiler. It's already revealed in the first game that Kairi came from Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden, so it was always gonna happen in the prequel.

Everyone likes Aqua, but that's been clearly stated it's because of her BOOBS! A sign of having no gf is when you're oogling over the rack of a fictional character.

/rant

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by canito_q
Which CoM are you talking about? I think mine is fake because Kairi/Namine were some fucking important characters

He's obviously talking about Kaine since Namine isn't even mentioned in his post.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nice finds.

Looks like Aqua Froze Gantu's Penis Xp.
XD LMFAO!

I'm not sure about whether this is the case for the PSP, but I've heard that on the PS3, the X and O buttons are automatically swapped by the system depending on what language you have set on your console. It's not just common - it's virtually ubiquitous on Sony games.
its still o instead of x on the psp,

*********** damn gets me mixed up.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Nice! I like seeing the screens in english. I just love how Mickey talks! Haha

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
hmm... i never see these when they come out earlier. Nice to see some English shots surfacing. Hope to see more!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
did somone updat wiki witht hease moves in the mooves list

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know. Why not check instead of ask and if not edit it yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back