• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 larger scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

By now most of you have already seen these new scans but here is a larger view of the scans. Mainly the ones that I think have gotten the most attention. I'll upload the rest later if you want.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/?action=view&current=new5.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/?action=view&current=new3.jpg

They are ruduced quality since photobucket often resizes and messes with the pixle settings so it doesn't take up to much space on there site considering how many people use the site to store images. On my computer I can see the images pretty clearly but the quality hasn't been reduced to much. If you want larger images of the other scans let me know and I'll see what I can do.

DarrcEnigma

Hmm... I still don't think that's a person in the first scan. It think it's actually just the lighting and the buildings coming together just enough so it looks like someone/something is there at first glance. I think the rest is everyone looking too hard and thinking too much, because I personally can't see anyone in the picture.

Or perhaps it's me who isn't looking hard enough?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You can see the screens, like from DD & ASAS....

It kind of reminds me of tokyo...

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Man this sucks, i cant view a thing. Whenever i try to click on a hyperlink my browser crashes on me. Can someone post it as an Image so i can please View it. Thanks you very much

cursed keyblade

well i cant realy say any thing becuz the pics are weird lokin. but now i realy believe that deep dive i like to call it destiny city will be a world. do doubt in it. and it looks more like a hand is being raised instead of a keyblade. maybe there trying to call the heartless or a speel or somthin idk. but other than this, realy good job.

*2*Tosty

Ya it does look like a hand holding some rod or something, but when you think about it, the arm is really skinny and red. Know that'S kinda weird don't you think. It makes you reconsider the fact that it's an arm.

P.S: Cursed keyblade my man, you're signature is awesome but it's confusing man

DarkSora9696

I REALLY don't think that It is an arm... It looks like a neon boarder around the building... It's too skinny, straight, and red! To be an arm and the thing that you think is a keyblade... (I think) Is just lightning... You are all thinking too deep...But that is just what I think... Whatever?...

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
You can see them so much better larger, except for the DD one, still. Who is that? And what's he holding? That's been driving me crazy....if only there was more light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back