• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 identical keyblades?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i noticed sumthing.u know when u see the cutscene when u are in front of memory skyscraper?where sora fights roxas?well, if u equipped oathkeeper as sora's main keyblade then during the fight there would be 2 identical oathkeepers!is it a glich or because of the other twilight town thqat roxas can have copies of sora's keyblades or because he is sora's nobody?cuz i didnt think there were 2 of each keyblade.i dont get it

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, i think that maybe roxas, can use the same kyblade as him, because he is basically apart of him...oh, and, umm, BTW i think this may be in the wrong section...it may give things away, for people who have not played it yet. :D

Lunar Knight

American Person
I noticed. I wish you could split the Ultima so you can have it in both hands for a drive.

MikeOxBig

KEYblade_chain said:
I noticed. I wish you could split the Ultima so you can have it in both hands for a drive.

Fenri and Ultima work well together though. :)

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
KEYblade_chain said:

Woah that'd be sick!! But actually I'm not sure why Roxas was able to wield the same keyblade as Sora I guess that whole 'theory' thing but whatever. Oh and yea wrong section oh well

Seraphis

Sounds to me more like something they just didnt catch when they went back through the game. Not everything is linked in some way.

Lunar Knight

American Person
We can't read the production team's mind to find out if it was a mistake, or it was supposed to be like that.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
His weapons are Oathkeeper and Oblivion, they had to stay like that, could not just give him some other blade now just incase somebody has oathkeeper equiped (I did too, I love that blade)

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
Roxas' are not fake
they are real just copies of the blades
the keychian doesn't give the blade form, what they represent does
when kairi gave sora the oathkeeper keychain, it symbolized the promise he made to her and it allows the keyblade to take that form when he uses that keyblade
that's why they have those names like sweet memories and lady luck
roxas' are just a memory of those that are sora's but are still real
that's why he was able to fight roxas for real in the platform place

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
SOLDIER Cloud said:
His weapons are Oathkeeper and Oblivion, they had to stay like that, could not just give him some other blade now just incase somebody has oathkeeper equiped (I did too, I love that blade)

Then....why did he have to use the Kingdom Key in the begining?

lostdude

i think that the keyblade roxas used in the beginning was fake cause of how it materialized, but the oblivion and oathkeeper he had in the fight with roxas were real

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
bond of flames said:
maybe, but i still think its weird how there r 2 keyblades

lol wow this thread was revived from quite a while ago, and I already posted in it, but I'm guessing it's like that because They keyblades are part of Sora so Roxas can recreate them, but w/e

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
OmegaChosen said:
Roxas' are not fake
they are real just copies of the blades
the keychian doesn't give the blade form, what they represent does
when kairi gave sora the oathkeeper keychain, it symbolized the promise he made to her and it allows the keyblade to take that form when he uses that keyblade
that's why they have those names like sweet memories and lady luck
roxas' are just a memory of those that are sora's but are still real
that's why he was able to fight roxas for real in the platform place
That makes more sense. The keyblade shapes with soras memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back