• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 HOT info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jomonkey27

riku name means sky or somthing
soras name means water or sothing not sure forgot
bhk probly name would be somthing in that catagory
do not know

CRACK KILLS

mattdelig29

But wait!!! Mickey's keyblade is the inverted version of Sora's so maybe that means he is the opposite of Sora!!! Ah forget it! Anyways, great theory.

KeybladeKid1127

ProjectA.B. said:
Hi! (I'm not good in english so spare me)

Hot INFO N.1!

BHK's name:
Ok not really a HOT info but I've been thinking about it
I've seen a lot of threads with BHK's real name being TYKE!
It's because when you look at Riku and Sora...(examine)
Ok? Done?

R - S - T <- Just like the alphabet (Q,R,S,T,U)
i - o - y <------------------------------------------------\
k - r - k <-Explanation*------------------------------ l -> All vowels in the alphabet
u - a - e <------------------------------------------------/

*so it's CERTAINLY not a guess...but if the person tried to do it by just mixing up
letters

Well since the person who MADE this letter couldnt find any relation ship with 3rd letter for "Ty?e" he chose the letter that would suit the best with the other letters...End of "Not so HOT info N.1"

HOT INFO N.2!
Ok I've been reading threads about Twillight, Lights, Darkness and other things like that for HOURS and I have a headache!

I've seen a theory about 4worlds
and it ALWAYS end up with this
Mickey = Present
BHK = Twillight
Sora = Light
Riku = Darkness

hmmm...? present?...sorry doesn't make sense to me...

This theory was made because of the heartless logo (4part Heart)
So assuming that each part represent a world...

What's the opposite of Light? Darkness (1st part of heart)
What's the opposite of Darkness? Light (2nd part of heart)
What's the opposite of Twillight? YOU CANT PUT present in it...why? It's simple because it's not the opposite of twillight (Twillight is 3rd part of heart)
If Twillight is balance (50% Light and 50% Darkness)
then what would be the opposite?
It's NOTHING (0% of Light AND Darkness) (4th part of heart)
Well what's Nothing? The nobodies and MAYBE Dusk
Even though Dusk is hard to understand...I've read somewhere that the Dusk's logo means nothing or neo...somethin like that (comfirm this plz)

So it would probably explain why Sora and Riku can only wield 1 Keyblade
and BHK can wield 2 keyblades
If nothing is another part of the heart then it means The 4th Keyblade master
(Mickey) must have some kind of relation with the 4th part : Nothingness
But YES you could say that theory is COMPLETELY false since Mickey HAVE a keyblade and to be able to have one YOU MUST have a heart
So that's what I meant by SOME KIND OF RELATION!

End of Hot info N.2!

EDIT : Ok just came up with this after 10min LOl (thinking a lot)
The 3 keyblade masters (Riku, Sora and Mickey) DO NOT have anything in common
so it means BHK doesn't have ANY relation WITH SORA

2nd EDIT : I know i'm kinda annoying but I'm burning with explanations right now!
The one chosen for the Twillight path is BHK right? During the Awakening
He was facing Dusk...Same goes for Sora...During his Awakening (Light path) he was facing Darkness...so I THINK it's a good theory

Hope it clears out thing...or...hope it doesnt mix things up

My 2nd Thread here! : )

It's a theory so please feel free to think about it and give ur opinions

This is a load of kraap i don't even get and KL is right TYKE is not the name we don't have any clue wut it is just know it is deffently not TYKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProjectA.B.

ProjectA.B. said:
Ok for the New N.1 I JUST said why some ppl created this "Tyke" name...so don't bother saying that IT IS cuz IT'S NOT...just an explanation of how the person (or group) came up with it!

Sorry but read post before saying somethin useless -_-"

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I,ll give oyu credit for this but then again I,ll give you attuide. BHK'S NAME IS NOT FREAKING TYKE!! ABOUT A THOUSAND PEOPLE SAID IT WAS TYKE BUT WERE PROVEN WRONG!!!!!!!!!! SO STOP AND I MEAN STOP WIT THE THEORY'S ABOUT HIM!!!! IF YOU KEEP POSTING CRAP LIEK THAT YOU,LL BE IN TROUBLE!

ProjectA.B.

OK IF YOU READ CAREFULLY I'M ONLY SAYING THE REASON WHY THEY CAME UP WITH IT! NEVER SAID IT WAS AND IT ALSO PROVE THAT THE TYKE NAME WAS MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE AND IT'S JUST A FALSE INFORMATION. AND NO it's not a theory about HIS TRUE NAME but a theory saying that TYKE ISN'T HIS NAME!

Btw IF I said Tyke was his name a LOT of people in this thread would have posted something about it and THAT IS NOT THE CASE!

Sorry if you didn't understand that.
Also this thread is more about info N.2...so stop posting things about BHK's name

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
everyone says it's the same thing, but the opposite of twilight could be dawn.
are you saying that YOU think BHK's name is Tyke, or are you just explaining why people might think that?
this was worth posting a thread about though, I think.

door_to_the_ligh

good theories, but heres one for you:
i think nobodys (or shells or whatever) can be related to their alter ego by eye color.
I recently saw a pic with sora, the bhk (tyke?), kairi and naminé, and both sora and bhk had blue eyes, and both kairi and naminé have purple-like eyes. it could be mere coincidence, but i highly doubt that seeing as bhk is known to be soras other self. and the same goes for naminé and kairi.

ProjectA.B.

OMG I don't know how many times I repeated myself...so I'll ignore everything with BHK on this thread
EDIT: (about his name)

Anyways for the Twillight's opposite :
Seems like there's 2 different Dusk here...
1. White Creature
2. Time related

As I said earlier the white creatures (also called Dusk) have a logo!
And I'm 100% sure SOMEWHERE Nomura described the logo saying it represent Nothing Nobody or NEO...If I'm not making a mistake I think I saw it in an image gallery

The 2nd dusk (Time related) is the way from Light to Darkness and yes the opposite of dusk is dawn (Darkness to Light) or maybe I did a mistake and dawn is light to darkness and etc.
(I'm not good in english so correct me if I'm wrong) But in any case

That is FOR SURE Twillight's opposite isn't the Time related dusk.

Twillight is also balance like most ppl stated (50% Darkness and 50% Light)
If the opposite is nothing it means Unbalanced (0%)

OK THIS IS WAY OFF TOPIC BUT IT DOES EXPLAIN THE OPPOSITE OF TWILLIGHT!
The other day I was watching TV (OK WHO DOESNT LOL) and I was looking at some scientific stuff...I won't go in the details but it clearly said that if our World was balanced (with all those nature rules : gravity...etc...etc.) then another dimension of our world would exist but without those nature rules. Without nature rules...no balance and no balance means nothingness...(proof is that it was proven by a lot of scientific thru the world)
Those discovery were able to make theories about the Bigbang explosion (just to prove it's not a joke)

A lot of people would disagree with this other dimension and stuff but hey believe what you want!

Back on topic
It proves that Twillight's opposite is Nothing!
and if the the Org. is a bunch of Nobodies...it proves why they can control Dusk (White creatures) because they are on the same side : Nothingness

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For those imbeciles who didn't read the third post:

THE BHK'S NAME IS NOT TYKE. ITS BEEN DISPROVEN. A MAGAZINE WAS CALLING HIM A TYKE. THATS A NAME USED TO REFER TO LITTLE KIDS/KIDS IN GENERAL.

[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back