• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASMS

Do u need 2 hearts to wield 2 keyblades cause when sora like fuses with goofy he duel weilds so does that mean the duely has 2 hearts?
I'm just putting it out there

riku is the bomb

i think you have a good point there.. you should create a new post with a poll on it for that..... get peoples oppion on it......... :) :)

d_fallen_1

it kinda makes sense however, you have to look at the background on goofy and the valor form. gofy is the general of the knights and also the person with the abilities. remember in kh that he gave you dodge roll. when combined with someone with that background, you turn into a warrior. donald is a wizard and highly skilled of magic. when fused with him you get that skill of magic as well.

ASMS

okay just wondering
and yeah ur right Riku is the coolest character

door_to_the_ligh

:eek: holy crap!!! riku is the bomb quadruple posted!!!!! thats gotta be the first!!
seriously, not only should u not double post (or triple or quadruple), but use the friggin edit button, its there for a reason...

on-topic, i dont think ur right about the 2 hearts thinngy, since when u fuse with donald, u sdont get an additionnal keyblade...

someone posted about this already (i forgot who :p) and said that when ur with goofy, ur heart power is so immense that sora can divide his energy into two separate, whole keyblades...and ya thats it

Chronos_20

In wisdom form you get fused with donald and you dont get an extra keyblade so i think you dont need an addional heart to wield an addioal keyblade

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
DrkNessOfHeart said:
alright so u need a strong heart to weild a keyblade.. so what do u need to weild 2? huhuhuh
who knows but sora doesnt weild 2 one keyblade is just pure energy

iholdthekeys

watz with this garbage talk about one of sora's keyblades being pure energy........ ppl there is no proof that says so, at least not any real proof that i've read........... just cuz sora fuses with goofy and holds 2 keyblades mean that 1 is pure energy........... cuz that would mean goofy turned into a keyblade............ and when sora fuses with goofy......... sora basically gets like more power........... he is stronger...... can fight with 2 keyblades instead of 1........ and on top of all that.......... his costume changes......... so unless ur telling me that when sora fuses with goofy, that goofy turns into pure energy which then turns into a keyblade and that pure energy also changes sora's costume then thatz just weird......... the keyblade is a keyblade.......... it is not pure energy........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back