• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 discs???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

Ok i think this has been made before, but what they say that its a 2 disc that one is you play with sora and the other one with bhk is this true?. if there is a 2 disc but it dosent have to do with playing with bhk and the other with sora then tell me what they contain if it is true that there is 2 discs.

if this been made before please im very very sorry i just want to know im very sorry.;)

cursed keyblade

ya it has been made b4, but i think this will be 2 disk. 1 disk for the game and the other disk for like extras.

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
Na, i don't think the other disk will have extras. I think it will have 2 disks because of how long the game will be. And they did say that it will be twice as long as the original.

darkriku14

beginning and end
having 2 discs is definately possible, but i don't think 1 disc will be sora and the other bhk. the 2nd disc would probably be extras or maybe mini-games.

Kingdom_Key69

theres gonna be two discs probly but I doubt that one will be sora and the other bhk I think they will just be part one and part two

hecger

yeah part 1 part 2 but there is a chance that the 2 disc could be extra stuff
Kingdom_Key69 said:
theres gonna be two discs probly but I doubt that one will be sora and the other bhk I think they will just be part one and part two

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i have a strong feeling that the game will be 2 discs because of the length of the game (2.5 times longer than KH) also i severely doubt that if it is 2 discs that the second disc will be bonus features . i think both discs will be strictly gameplay. maybe a limted edition mightput in a bonus disc but i dont know. also 2 discs would not suck because that means more gameplay for us. and if that sucks then u must not be a KH fan.

Joy

Bronze Member
tsukiusagimochi said:
shut up shorty
Why should he shutup he thinks it will be gay. You dont get over it <_<

Anyway I thought it was confirmed tht KH2 was 2 discs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back