• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► 2 Day KHUX Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
so apparently starting tomorrow KHUX and Dark Road are going to be down for maintenance for 2 days and was wondering what it may be. i dont think the game has ever been down for 2 days straight to do an update, and the notice says that the game has to be reinstalled from the app store. my guess is theyre probably going to give us a big chunk of updates including story progress for both games for when it comes back up. i mean why else would it have to go down for that long? usual maintenance is a day long, making me think they might give us something along the lines.

LoneFox

Awards
The only thing that would require that much downtime is a major update or reorganization of the database. If anything, it means the programmers have been busy with backend stuff and therefore big story updates are less likely to happen.

Back