• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2-D vs 3-D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which?

• 2-D

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 3-D

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Definately 3D!! I mean, because there are better graphics, you get to hear the voices, and the camera can move around freely instead of a basic spot. PLUS, the intro and ending should be in movie quality.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Are you crazy, the best kingdom hearts game to date being reverted from stupid 2-d to godly 3-d with new fetures and you think the old one is better, you must be crazy.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I played it too, and so did a lot of other people on this forum Mint. I still would rather prefer 2-D rather than 3-D.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Not necessarily, DJ.

2D, being the original, has a certain charm to it. Sometimes simple is better, as 3D can sometimes look over embellished. If it doesn't add anything to the gameplay, then there's not that much point, changing it.

Besides, how many people would actually play the 3D game, just for the sake of the graphics, when they had played it in 2D.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
*Raises hand*

But what 2-D lacks is that it cant show emotion or facial features. With out those you have to rely on what little 24- bit pixels and text to show emotion. To me that is just not good enough. So 3-D does add to the story and gameplay just in that it shows emotion better.

The only games to this exception are FF 1 through 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back