• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2 character questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_Blivion

chaosrealm said:
What is the name of Hercules girlfriend and who is that girl with the brown hair that is friends with Leon (not Yuffie the other one)
umm... the girl wit brown hair that hangs out wit leon and CLOUD is clouds girl,aierith? is that how u spell it?,i dont know the other one....

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think the women with hercules is hera and i know that the person you're talking about with leon is aerith.(aeris in ff7)

Monsoon

You fools are bloody sad. The only way you'll ever really appreciate Kingdom Hearts is if you've played Final Fantays 7, 10, and 10-2. The other girl that hangs out with Leon is Aerith. Just like "Roxas Blivian" said. Hercule's girl is Meg.

fjurbanski

Roxas_Blivion said:
umm... the girl wit brown hair that hangs out wit leon and CLOUD is clouds girl,aierith? is that how u spell it?,i dont know the other one....
Aerith isnt clouds girl, tifa is.... at least in FF7 thats the way it is. Kh may be different

R

Riku's Dawn

Man,come to me for spelling FF8,10,10-2,and KH names.For example:S-E-F-I-E-R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back