• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.8 - Predict the release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
To be fair voice recording for birth by sleep finished in either July or August of 2009 and that game was released in Japan in January 2010. So it may be realized earlier then that.

Okay, but it's November. Moreover, it looks like they're still building the game as I don't think Back Cover had anything in the trailer other than voice acting over the stained glass again. I also stress that the announcement trailer had Aqua against a PAINTED BACKGROUND.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
As many have already said, Q3-Q4 2016 seems likely. If a delay occurs, then Q1-Q2 2017 would be my guess.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Would be a dope summer game like DDD was. I also think that it should be a unanimous global release instead of spread all over the year so i wouldn't complain about an august worldwide release date.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In north America and Europe yeah.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The Japan release history is irrelevant for us, since this thread was about predicting our own release date, not Japan's. Although, given the tech going into 2.8, I won't be surprised to see another October release for Japan and Decrmber release for the West.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Given that rumor has it that Final Fantasy XV will be releasing around September time, I don't see 2.8 coming out until November at the earliest. I know they're different development teams, but FFXV will come out before 2.8. And if the rumors of FFXV coming out in September are true, then we won't be seeing 2.8 until Holiday 2016. But that's to be expected. KH games are usually released outside of Japan in Q4 of the year they come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back