• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.5 Hallow Bastion Glitch??? (Hacked English Cutsceene)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FurryFilmaker

I was watching the English DUB cuteness on YouTube, and noticed Maleficent, the dusks and those Heartless that fly in the air (don't know what thier called) were missing their texture? Skip to 40:12

[video=youtube;eq_WTiXJQ5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq_WTiXJQ5Q&list=PLSPq9uXawMeugKy6_qRGCR0g3xXaAN0eH#t=2411[/video]

Could this be because of the hack? Or will this be in final English version. I think it's the hack. :confused::confused::confused:

axel95

Awards
With all of the other issues 2.5 has, I doubt it was because of the hack. Maybe it contributed, maybe it didn't. 2.5 was rushed. This isn't the only texturing issues the game has had.

Noel

Awards
There are definitely lots uve' variables. I haven't been keeping up on 2.5 Remix, but even if it was rushed I hardly think they would oversee something that drastic. To me, I think it was possibly the hack, recording software, rendering, or some ungodly mishap.

I'm sure they will fix it once or before they localize it to the US and other countries.

Last edited:

axel95

Awards
There are definitely lots uve' variables. I haven't been keeping up on 2.5 Remix, but even if it was rushed I hardly think they would oversee something that drastic. To me, I think it was possibly the hack, recording software, rendering, or some ungodly mishap.

I'm sure they will fix it once or before they localize it to the US and other countries.
The thing is that this isn't the only texturing issue that has been reported. I don't know if the glitches are random or occur in set places. If the past is anything to go by, Square won't do anything to fix this after the game has launched, and I doubt that they fixed it in the window between the Japan and Western releases.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If there hasn't been a patch already or any word of one coming, you can bet your bottom dollar that there won't be a patch ever. Look at KH3D where SE continually denied the glitches that plague that game could not be replicated even though dozens upon dozens could. Look at 1.5 with all of its sound errors and it was never patched.

That's okay. They aren't game breaking, although disappointing. Glitches can add character to games when they are unobtrusive and game breaking. (My only lament is that they didn't optimize Secret Episode in BBSFM. So much slows down and glitching)

Memory_Keeper

Awards
Same thing happened to my 1.5 game when I would try to start a second file, it always happened during the Awakening tutorial

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Same thing happened to my 1.5 game when I would try to start a second file, it always happened during the Awakening tutorial
What always happened? Missing textures or sound failure?

I've never experienced any errors when I played 1.5 so I suppose that's something to be cheerful about. Although I did just start another file to do a speed run on so maybe I'll encounter one.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
As long as they're not game break glitches. I'll live. I really didn't notice any sound glitches from the 1.5 game.

FurryFilmaker

With all of the other issues 2.5 has, I doubt it was because of the hack. Maybe it contributed, maybe it didn't. 2.5 was rushed. This isn't the only texturing issues the game has had.

I've seen a texture-less Aqua in another video.

I do hope Enix will fix these glitches. If not, it will still be playable, but won't look as good.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i have the japanese version i didn't see maleficent look like that so don't worry it doesn't happen everytime even in english but i notice something different? skip to 2:31 in japanese version they show you cutscene of ansem SOD death but in english it's just note? no cutscene

FurryFilmaker

i have the japanese version i didn't see maleficent look like that so don't worry it doesn't happen everytime even in english but i notice something different? skip to 2:31 in japanese version they show you cutscene of ansem SOD death but in english it's just note? no cutscene

Yeah, I don't know why the scene has been replaced with text. The flashbacks of KH1 back in Roxas's intro was like that too.
Notes like that take the place of the speech bubbles, but that makes more sense, after-all these are cutsceenes shown through theater mode.

Memory_Keeper

Awards
What always happened? Missing textures or sound failure?

I've never experienced any errors when I played 1.5 so I suppose that's something to be cheerful about. Although I did just start another file to do a speed run on so maybe I'll encounter one.

Ah sorry, nursing school keeps me from replying too often haha.

I was referring to the missing textures. I thought maybe it was some random mishap but I would turn the game off to start over and I'd have to watch a grey silhouette of Sora in all the beginning cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back