• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2.5 Exclusive Cutscene With The Organization Confusion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaruAudo

So anyways I was playing KH II.5 and at one point there was a cutscene that I believe is exclusive where the organization talk about Sora being made aware of their plan and something about how if he dies so easily he is of no use anyway. What exactly were they discussing? I thought maybe they were talking about sending more heartless directly after Sora to extract more hearts?

Anagram

Banned
I just took it to mean that he knows what they are up to now and if he proves useless they believe they can do him in. Which they was mistaken about. lol

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Yeah, I never understood how they figured that their plans could go on without him. Their goal practically hinged on the Keyblade, and Sora was (at the time) the only active person who could use it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Within the context of Kingdom Hearts II (Final Mix), the remaining members of Organization XIII were discussing how if Sora was unable to survive the hordes of Heartless sent after him, then they didn't need him to free the hearts since Mickey's keyblade most likely can still do this despite being a keyblade of Darkness.

However, after watching the cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, it is admittedly difficult to watch that scene and not think about the plan to have the thirteen vessels of Darkness filled with parts of Xehanort's heart. This probably wasn't the case considering when each game was initially released, but it's one eerie how this tuned out in retrospect.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Within the context of Kingdom Hearts II (Final Mix), the remaining members of Organization XIII were discussing how if Sora was unable to survive the hordes of Heartless sent after him, then they didn't need him to free the hearts since Mickey's keyblade most likely can still do this despite being a keyblade of Darkness.

However, after watching the cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, it is admittedly difficult to watch that scene and not think about the plan to have the thirteen vessels of Darkness filled with parts of Xehanort's heart. This probably wasn't the case considering when each game was initially released, but it's one eerie how this tuned out in retrospect.

Xemnas actually said it out plainly: If Sora wouldn't be able to survive against a horde of mere Heartless, he'll be worthless to them in any case because he'd be too weak.
The thing with Mickey's Keyblade is correct. The Organisation knows that Mickey is available and that there are other potential Keyblade Wielders.

Watch the cutscenes of DDD again.
The first thing is that the time-travel plan shown in DDD a backup in case the KH 1 and KH 2 plans don't work out.
By the time of KH 2 the plan of KH 1 already failed, but Xemnas' part of the plan might still go ahead if he had gotten his KH complete and merged with the undamaged thing. (Ansem the Wise put a stop to that possibility though).
The second thing is that the survival of Sora is, at the time of KH 2, irrelevant to the time-travel backup plan because they had their sights still on Riku as a possible vessel. It was only during DDD that they "moved down the list" as Young Xehanort states and switched their target to Sora because he was still available and because they learned about Riku's built up resistance against Darkness.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Plus the Organization could have found a way to create Roxas again and this time not screw him up. While Sora being killed will certainly slow down their plans considerably, eventually Mickey or even Kairi maybe will start wacking some heartless again for the organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back