• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1x1 RPs -- Partner Search Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ONExONE ROLEPLAYS -- PARTNER SEARCH THREAD

Hello one and all! I have been apart of a lot of 1x1 RPs in the past, but they've never really been a thing on these forums, so I'm excited that there's interest in this idea! To kick things off, this thread will be used to find partners. If it takes off pretty well, 1x1 RPs could be come into the forums in the future but messaging will be the way to go for these RPs right now.

What are 1x1 roleplays?
The same as a regular RP, but with only two roleplayers instead of a whole cast (but it can include a big cast of characters or just two, if you like!). These roleplays can be serious or cracky, you can use script-style or paragraphs, whatever you like! There's no limit! (However the silly RPs are very, very fun...)

What's the point of this thread?
To help everyone find partners!

Where do I do these roleplays?
For now, they can either be through private messages or visitor messages, even over instant messagers or email. Whatever's easiest for you! But, for the moment, they can not be on the RP section forums. If this is well received, this may change, but, for now, you'll have to stick with messaging back and forth.

How do I find a partner?
Fill out this handy, dandy form! :D (Please be as detailed as you can if you're looking to RP something specific. Otherwise, you can be as open as possible!)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
UsernameAreas of InterestRP Location(s)RP FormatContactStatusOther
Takushi RenaFandom (Kingdom Hearts, TWEWY, Doctor Who), fandom crack (KH, TWEWY), possibly original sci-fi, post-apocalypticPMs/VMs, Skype, Tumblr, emailParagraph, scriptPM/VMLookingKind of busy now with school, but I'm still up for RPs! (Replies may be slow, however ;0;)
EpifKingdom Hearts, X-Men, Doctor Who, Dragon Age; Science Fiction, Fantasy, Humor, Psychological Horror, Post-Apocalyptic; or Contemporary SettingsPMs/VMs, TumblrParagraphPM/VMLooking
Klom09Tokusatsu, (Basically, masked heroes and stuffs) Star Trek, Original Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, ContemporaryPM, TumblrAnything but Poetry.PMLooking
RhapsodyFandoms: TWEWY, Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji, Sword Art Online, Pokemanz?
Originals: modern! fantasy/supernatural, myths, victorian Eraaaa, historical; inquire about any specific interests of yours and I'll most likely be down?
PM/VMParagraph or scriptPM/VMNot lookingCall her Rhap flammit >:0

Open to romance, slash (No canon/OC pairings!)
Lunarmaster54Fandoms: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Harry Potter, Dragon Age, Power Rangers, Pokemon, Digimon
Originals: Urban Fantasy, Fantasy, Stuff that involves time travel, Post Apocalyptic, Romance
PM, Tumblr, SkypeParagraph PM Not looking
In college, replies may be slow but are consistent
King Sora X Naruto, Bleach, Digimon, Soul Eater, X-Men, Avengers, pairings(too many to count), Medieval times, Dragon Ball Z, Criminal Minds, Futuristic times, Fairy Tail. Paragraph PM/VM, SkypeLooking
MisteareaFantasy, Modern, Sci-fi, FF XIII, Star Wars and Kick-Ass PM, Skype Paragraph PM/VM Looking No yaoi
Hidden Shakespeare, period pieces; looking for experimental writing RPs PM; thread for larger group Poetry, iambic pentameter, French, anything aside from standard paragraph formatPM/VMLooking If you have an idea that isn't addressed above but is different than standard story-telling roleplays, let me know.
Noblesse Oblige Drama, Romance, Sci Fi, certain Fantasy PMs/VMs, Skype, email, text message, imessage Paragraph, script Anything; doesn't check email consistentlyLooking Busy on Wednesdays, Sundays

I'll keep a running list (or chart...) of anyone looking for a partner in this first post and will also help everyone find partners, should anyone require assistance. If you become busy and unable to roleplay or keep up with RP requests, let me know and I'll change your status. (I can also change your status back! It's magic! :D)

If you have any other questions, post them below or feel free to send me a message! C: (And super thanks to Rhapsody for the help with this thread! Blame her for the random fact idea >0>)

Last edited:

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I may have misread the OP, but here's my handy-dandy form.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
This sounds like a super-swell idea......If you'll have me.

Username: Klom89
Genres of Interest: Tokusatsu, (Basically, masked heroes and stuffs) Star Trek, Original Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Contemporary
What kind of RP are you looking for? Open to pretty much anything, really.
Roleplaying Location: PM, Tumblr (Though I'd have to make one)
Roleplay Format: Anything but Poetry.
Other: Can't really write comedy to save my life. Doesn't mean I can't write a happy character.
Random Fact: I own a wooden katana at home.

Awards
RHAP.
GUUUUUUURL

GET YOUR HANDY-DANDY FORM UP >:0 (so i can add choo'r info to ze table pwease ;A;)

I was about to say NO YOU FIRST but I see you already have yours up so there goes my argument. 8c

okok just gimme a minute...

Username:
Rhapsody

Genres of Interest:

fandoms:
TWEWY.
Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji.
Sword Art Online.
Pokemanz?

originals
:
modern! fantasy/supernatural.
myths.
victorian Eraaaa.
historical; inquire about any specific interests of yours and I'll most likely be down?

uhh, will add more later?

What kind of RP are you looking for?
Chill stuff, bro. Nothing serious. I already have too many under my belt that I still need replying to.

Roleplaying Location:
PMs/VMs!

Roleplay Format:
Paragraph or Script!

PM/VM.

Not Looking atm, sorry!

Other:
Just call me Rhap please c8
oh also i'm totally open to romance, and am down with slash, too! (fight me.)
can do OCs or Canon, but do not prefer Canon/OC if we're doing a pairing!

Random Fact:
idk wat im doing with my life atm woops.

Last edited:

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Username: Lunarmaster54

Genres of Interest:

Fandoms:
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto
Harry Potter
Dragon Age
Power Rangers
Pokemon
Digimon

Original:
Urban Fantasy
Fantasy
Stuff that involves time travel
Post Apocalyptic
Romance

Pretty much anything about the stuff listed above.

Roleplaying Location: PM, Tumblr, Skype

Roleplay Format: Paragraph

Other: I'm in college atm so my replies won't be the fastest but they'll be consistent

Random Fact: I just won a tablet yesterday

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Username: King Sora X
Genres of Interest: Naruto, Bleach, Digimon, Soul Eater, X-Men, Avengers, pairings(too many to count), Medieval times, Dragon Ball Z, Criminal Minds, Futuristic times, Fairy Tail.
What kind of RP are you looking for? Action, Romance, Adventure, fantasy, and some others that don't come to mind
Roleplaying Location: PMs(for now)
Roleplay Format: Paragraph form.
Other: I come on the site a few times a week, so there's gonna be a steady response. Also, I like communication, so there's that.
Random Fact:
Despite being white, I have a great grandmother who was 100% Hispanic.

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Been gone a while so this should help me get back into the pace of this site.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Username: Hidden
Genres of Interest: Shakespeare, Period Pieces
What kind of RP are you looking for?: A fun experiment in writing; I'm focused on the form more than the content/story.
Roleplaying Location: PMs or threads if a larger group
Roleplay Format: poetry, iambic pentameter, French, anything aside from standard paragraph format
Other: If you have an idea that isn't addressed above but is different than standard story-telling roleplays, let me know.
Random Fact: My French is terrible.

Noel

Awards
Username: Noblesse Oblige
Genres of Interest: Drama, Romance, Sci Fi, certain Fantasty,
What kind of RP are you looking for? Anything, Really. I'm open to everything
Roleplaying Location: PMs/VMs,Skype, email, text message, imessage.
Roleplay Format: paragraph and script
Contact: Everything, but don't expect me checking my email constantly though.
Status: Ehhh...I'm certain we can have more than 1 partner. But looking.
Other: Wednesdays and Sundays are my busy days.
Random Fact: I usually write down my posts for RP's on my phone.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Added everyone to the first post! C: Let me know if I need to change anything~

@King Sora: just an FYI, I left the RP location blank, since thread-based 1x1 RPs aren't available on here currently. Could you please select a different location? Thank you very much! ;w;

Shasha

Website
shadowfurykatrina.tumblr.com
Username:
Shasha
Genres of Interest:
Currently only KH fandom BUT I love a good Fantasy, romance, angst, action, adventure RP
Roleplaying Location:
PM, Tumblr, Email, Skype or a site called Advance Scribes
Roleplay Format:
Paragraph
Email~
Always looking bruh
Other:
Uh mainly looking for a Kingdom Hearts fandom RP right now ;u;
Either Canon x OC or OC x OC and maybe Canon x Canon (though I don't ship many Kingdom Hearts things xD)

Random Fact:
Uhhhhh, I'm a nerd and super obsessed and devoted to my fandoms, it's pretty cray.
I also write stories sooooo, if I enjoy the RP like a hella lot, Expect stories~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back