• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1up Previews KH: Birth by Sleep and KH: 258/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Meh, 1UP is phail. They say Terra is Zack, and they don't even know the names of the knights, <.<. Though, the part of MX talking sternly to Ven and Terra was certainly interesting...

ultamaSora

lol I don't think i'll be taking them seriously anymore when it comes to Kingdom Hearts. They called Roxas a heartless. lol

Irebun

IMO, 1up is "EPIC PHAIL".

<__<
I've learned not to trust them..... =___=;;

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let's keep in mind 1up were the ones to say KH Compilation, none of us believed them when KHI reported it, and it turned out true. =P

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
IMO, 1up is "EPIC PHAIL".

<__<
I've learned not to trust them..... =___=;;

Exactly. This is another reason why it phails.

monkeybutt said:
Let's keep in mind 1up were the ones to say KH Compilation, none of us believed them when KHI reported it, and it turned out true. =P

Meh. They still suck.

D

Dexter

Well guys let's keep in mind that basically 1up is a average kh fan or maybe even lower. So give them a break is not like as nuts about kh as to halo...but I want to comment about the gamplay they saw in BBS...

The little gameplay revealed appears to fall very much in the Kingdom Hearts mold. Is-it-Zack lays into foes with his Keyblade, leaping over obstacles like tree trunks as he battles through a dark forest setting and collecting various orbs as he fights his way up the steps of a pristine palace

It seems the gameplay video they showed takes place in "Sleeping Beauty" because the only worlds they confirmed is Olympus Collesium, and Sleeping Beauty. So when they say dark forest and presitine palace I can only imagine sleeping beautys castle. Also when they says "leaping over obstacles like tree trunks" is it just me but do I see some reaction commands taking place here!?

khloser4life

i was laughing the whole time i read that. roxas as a heartless. lol. well i think that the forest is sleeping beauty but i dont know how they will encorperate the disney world in BBS.

D

Dexter

Yeah isn't 358/2 days? I'm kinda tryin to defend 1up but WOW they are huge dumbas*. I guess the only thing they know about is Halo...*sigh*

......But just for fun lets see how many errors they made for BBS!

1)
the hero is a dead ringer for Zack
-Terra

2)
who appeared to be Kingdom Hearts II's Roxas
-Ven

3)
Tidus and Rikku
-It's been CONFIRMED that the 2 boys playing on the beach are Sora and Riku. Second if I'm not mistaken Rikku was never even on Destiney Island so I'm assuming that they ALSO spelt Riku with a extra k...lol wow...

4)
old man with eerie yellow eyes and a formal military jacket, who spoke in what appeared to be a somewhat stern
-Master X

4 errors in about 3 pargraphs, holy shizzle!

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

365-358=7x2=14

Days in Year subtract Roxas Time equals ATW and apprentices times 2 days equals Organization 13 plus the unknown 14th member

far fetched, but i thought it was kinda cool to think about

Last edited:

khloser4life

365-358=7x2=14

Days in Year subtract Roxas Time equals ATW and apprentices times 2 days equals Organization 13 plus the unknown 14th member

far fetched, but i thought it was kinda cool to think about

wow. that was out there, but it actually makes sense, though i highly doubt nomura was thinking that deep when he came up with the title.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah i just decided to throw something crazy in there, LOL!

the really weird coincidence was that my computer started to act up when i tried to post this...but its just coincidence, i need to check on my computer

khloser4life

yeah i just decided to throw something crazy in there, LOL!

the really weird coincidence was that my computer started to act up when i tried to post this...but its just coincidence, i need to check on my computer

my computers been acting up all day. i dont know why.

Aqua

Hmm, I wonder if the 358 in the 358/2 DS game could refer to how many days Roxas existed. Sora turned into a heartless (and Roxas was born) pretty late in the original KH, and I don't think that there were that many days between that and the end of Chain of Memories (but I could be wrong about that). Sora was asleep for about a year. 358 days is nearly a year, so it could add up to the time for Roxas's existence. The game is about Roxas, so it could make sense. It's just a guess, though.

(Sheesh, I have a PSP, but now I want the DS too so I can play both games. I guess I have to save money if I want it.)

khloser4life

Hmm, I wonder if the 358 in the 358/2 DS game could refer to how many days Roxas existed. Sora turned into a heartless (and Roxas was born) pretty late in the original KH, and I don't think that there were that many days between that and the end of Chain of Memories (but I could be wrong about that). Sora was asleep for about a year. 358 days is nearly a year, so it could add up to the time for Roxas's existence. The game is about Roxas, so it could make sense. It's just a guess, though.

(Sheesh, I have a PSP, but now I want the DS too so I can play both games. I guess I have to save money if I want it.)

well you have lots of time to save money cuz it doesnt seem like the games will be released too soon.

NobodyRoxasXP

I've never trusted 1up for that kind of stuff, they get lots of it wrong, but i was just wondering, under 358/2 days it says theres a new character, a young girl, "to sora's dismay. 1. Do you think they meant Roxas, not Sora?
2. Do you think that the girl has any connection to Aqua, Kairi, Namine, or just completely new with no connection to the previous games?

Nomura_fanatic

358/2 days is 358 and a half days. It represents the part of the year that Roxas spent as a member of Org. XIII while Sora was in hibernation (or whatever u want to call it). 365 (days in a year)-358 and 1/2 days= 6 and 1/2 remaining days. The 6 days are the time that Roxas spent in the fake twilight town (the 6 days u play through in the opening of KH2) and the remaining half is the day that Roxas reunited with Sora. :thumbsup:

Y

Yannis

358/2 days is 358 and a half days. It represents the part of the year that Roxas spent as a member of Org. XIII while Sora was in hibernation (or whatever u want to call it). 365 (days in a year)-358 and 1/2 days= 6 and 1/2 remaining days. The 6 days are the time that Roxas spent in the fake twilight town (the 6 days u play through in the opening of KH2) and the remaining half is the day that Roxas reunited with Sora. :thumbsup:

confusing to read, but I already knew that so I understand it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back