• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► 1st girlfriend (Maybe)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
er.. Why is names important if I'm allowed to ask?.. Does names have something to do with their looks or personality or somethin'?

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
So you're saying tht finding someone attractive to date when you're in high school is bad?

What if they really hit it off? Would they not have a 'real' relationship because they started dating just because they found each other attractive?

You seem to forget that this is high school, not some melo dramatic serious soap opera. Casual relationships are fun, and very common. And then the people actually lik each other, and...well, you should get my point.

Dating someone only through looks is stupid. Sure that's there "What if they hit it off?" but chances are no. Why would you waste your time and effort on someone you don't. Dating for looks ends badly 90% of the time. Its really just common sense. In order for two people to really connect they need to know each other.

So what if it is high school. You apparently don't grasp the idea of what dating really is. It isn't about "Hey your cute want to call each other boyfriend and girlfriend?? lolololol." Its about connect with someone on a mental and emotional level. Not [borat voice]"hey want to be sexy time? A NICE!"[/borat voice]

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Dating someone only through looks is stupid. Sure that's there "What if they hit it off?" but chances are no. Why would you waste your time and effort on someone you don't. Dating for looks ends badly 90% of the time. Its really just common sense. In order for two people to really connect they need to know each other.

So what if it is high school. You apparently don't grasp the idea of what dating really is. It isn't about "Hey your cute want to call each other boyfriend and girlfriend?? lolololol." Its about connect with someone on a mental and emotional level. Not [borat voice]"hey want to be sexy time? A NICE!"[/borat voice]

Really now? Sow how exactly do you get to do doing that? Calling her might help. Or talking to her to get to know her. Your all making it seem as if he should completely avoid her or something because he didn't get to know her first. Physical attraction is very important in relationships. There has to be some attraction before two people can click. No one goes out for looks. They go out for looks and substance they discover later on.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Really now? Sow how exactly do you get to do doing that? Calling her might help. Or talking to her to get to know her. Your all making it seem as if he should completely avoid her or something because he didn't get to know her first. Physical attraction is very important in relationships. There has to be some attraction before two people can click. No one goes out for looks. They go out for looks and substance they discover later on.

If you read my other posts you would notice that I told him to get to know her first as a friend (aka talk to her more friend to friend). Not jump into the dating thing. And physical attraction is important in relationships but it should not be the foundation of the relationship.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
DOIT.

You need a gf, considering I have had more, and I'm 13. But know her first

As for girls, I wouldn't know what to say, even though most of my friends are girls.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
DOIT.

You need a gf, considering I have had more, and I'm 13. But know her first

As for girls, I wouldn't know what to say, even though most of my friends are girls.

No, you don't need a girlfriend, I had one last year and it was terrible. 8th grade might not have been the best time to have one but the fact was, the only reason I asked her out was because she liked me. Sure, she was pretty, but being her friend was all I ever wanted. As for the situation of the thread, I say call her but don't act all desperate and go out with her, the fact that she acted like that when you never saw her tells me she is either pulling a prank or is very strange.

dr.korytco

Women are all strange If I liked her by now in my life I would sit next to her next time on the bus. Confidently and I would ask her what the deal was with the letter confidently. That is only because that is so easy and I would have liked to have more experience with women even if it failed miserably, always hoped it would work out if I tried it ever but realistically relationships that age hardly ever last. At your age I was not as wise though I would go for it if I was you though. Sounds hard but it will only get harder to talk to women and have a girl friend the longer you put it off.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Eh, forget it. I haven't seen her at school in a few days, so she might have forgotten about me. Or it was a prank. Whichever. *shrugs* Anyway, thanks for the advice, I'll use it in the future. [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back