• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

1hr left

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XEDELAS

im planning something for the last 2 minutes of the o****down

21 minutes

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Still waiting....AAARGH! i can't stand this waiting for KH2....*mental meltdown*

X

XEDELAS

actaully i remmebr somewhere in a ops2m mag that when square-releases a game they fully indorse the game untill its is out world wide and square-enix jap is the 1 indorser

X

XEDELAS

aaaaaaahhhhh sorry for double post but only 11 minutes left sik

B

bettermanlamia

a little closer to the release...a little closer to me getting the jap version:D (im sry for boasting im just REALLY excited)

DarkOblivion

Sry bettermanlamia, but I rather wait for the english version than play the Jap one,

I mean once you finished it you willbe half spoiled, and the game wont mean anything,

Im still jealous of ya XD

but the first time you play a game always make it ur best one, because you cant forget what happened, so replaying it wont make it feel as epic.

X

XEDELAS

yeah well bettermalamia a little furver from me gettin the kh2 lol jk jk someone else is helping me

its now 8 minutes and im bald cause i got attack by a chainsaw weidling mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back