• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

PAX Prime starts tomorrow and Square Enix is celebrating by releasing a brand new trailer for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-! The trailer shows off the brand new features in the game, including new enemies and bosses like Roxas and the Monster of the Sea, “Monstro” never-before-seen cutscenes like “How it All Began” that offer deeper storylines, new playable episodes like the “Realm of Darkness” and new challenges including “Mushroom XIII” and “Unversed Challenges.” The trailer also gives a sneak peek to the 40+ new items that players can acquire throughout the game.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will arrive at North America on December 2nd 2014, Europe on December 4th 2014, and the PAL region on December 5th 2014!

Those interested in getting the Japanese version on October 2nd should check out this article where we have compiled a list of websites where you can order the game.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That was one of the BEST trailers they've ever done for Kingdom Hearts (outside of that 7 minute BBS trailer).

Love they lip synced the new cutscenes (and "Good-bye buddy". ;A;).

Love that we finally have official translations for the games new bosses. I am so excited right now and I can not wait for December.

Also, Re:coded is looking bad-ass.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That was one of the BEST trailers they've ever done for Kingdom Hearts (outside of that 7 minute BBS trailer).

Love they lip synced the new cutscenes (and "Good-bye buddy". ;A;).

Love that we finally have official translations for the games new bosses. I am so excited right now and I can not wait for December.

Also, Re:coded is looking bad-ass.

I noticed for a moment Marluxia and Larxene are their Japanese grunts. Odd but no complaints.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
COM organization members are not dubbed.

Also holy crap some of the editing on this trailer was bad.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Watching the original copy, and I can see the aliasing and I know this is what the actual game will look like... and it's not that bad. Quite beautiful really. I'll upload this uncompressed version of the trailer onto our site for all of you soon :)

SORA619

Awards
One of the greatest KH videos ever! The background music they used was a very good choise. Now, I can't wait 4 more months to get my hands on it! At least I won't have to do anything on Christmas..Oh, wait studies.. :(

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
That was a good trailer and it was really just a teaser for total amount of additions.

CGI cutscenes in HD!! EF-YEAH!!

That Larxene battle frame-rate though... :frown:

Some guy

The feels ... Awesome trailer, and good exposition of what is new.
I can't wait to go through KHII FM+ again, and experience BBS FM+ for the first time.

Four months left. *deep breathing*

Xagzan

Awards
I noticed for a moment Marluxia and Larxene are their Japanese grunts. Odd but no complaints.

Same here. A change might have been nice, but honestly, I would have missed Larxene's insane cackling. And Vexen's.

The other takeaway for me was, I guess they are having the English VAs record lines for the new FM2 cutscenes?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The other takeaway for me was, I guess they are having the English VAs record lines for the new FM2 cutscenes?
Yeah, the E3 trailer showed the new scene with Namine, DiZ, and Axel, as well as Xemnas visiting Aqua's armour. This one showed off Axel saying goodbye to Roxas. Just gives me even more hope they brought back Willa Holland for the secret episode.

Gonna be amazing to finally hear all of this in English.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh my! Fate of the Unknown fits perfectly in this trailer, and showing Master Xehanort in the last clip was a very cool choice. Also, did anyone else feel this huge chill go down their body when the trailer showed the bits from Cavern of Remembrance and Aqua in The Relam of Darkness? I also think Yasue wasn`t kidding when they said that had put extra work to Aqua. Just look the scene with Stich, she looks so pretty. :)

Xagzan

Awards
Yeah, the E3 trailer showed the new scene with Namine, DiZ, and Axel, as well as Xemnas visiting Aqua's armour. This one showed off Axel saying goodbye to Roxas. Just gives me even more hope they brought back Willa Holland for the secret episode.

Gonna be amazing to finally hear all of this in English.

Ah yes that's right.

Well, if you listen at 1:50 that's definitely Willa's grunting...and in the original it was the Japanese actress doing the grunting in that scene, so I think it's a safe bet, unless the trailer's lying.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, if you listen at 1:50 that's definitely Willa's grunting...and in the original it was the Japanese actress doing the grunting in that scene, so I think it's a safe bet, unless the trailer's lying.
I couldn't really tell if it was Willa or not, but if you can tell it's her THEN IM SO HAPPY! That was the biggest hope for me (much more than the let down of Mirage Arena), as I feared she was too popular with Arrow now to come back.

And the trailer is done! Watch the uncompressed version here!

Awards
Royal Radiance. Nice new name for Crown Unlimit.

Can't wait for the new English-dubbed cutscenes with the Org members in the round room and that scene at Twilight's View. (at least I hope they get dubbed!)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
To see that battle with TAV against Vanitas and Master Xehanort on a bigger screen is a dream come true. I really like the new content we get with this game. I actually wasn't expecting there to be an English trailer for this so soon! 8D Also, look at all of those new keyblades! Gosh, I can't wait for the in-depth storyline to be revealed to us too. Gosh, this looks outstanding!

Does anybody know, if we'll still get a theater mode at all with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back