• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix mdRADIO: The World Ends With You Preview Night

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As you may recall from The World Ends With You Preview Night event, a special episode of Square Enix mdRADIO was recorded live in front of the lucky attendees! They had the opportunity to watch Hidemi Matzuka, Tetsuya Nomura, Tatsuya Kando and Ichiro Hazama discuss their history with TWEWY, other works they're currently involved in such as Kingdom Hearts X[chi] and Final Fantasy VII G-Bike, as well as new additions to the ARTNIA store and cafe!

We'll have a summary available shortly, so stay tuned!

Listen to the episode here.

estebanlira13

Why does KHINSIDER post articles about TWEWY??? I'll probably get some hate on it, but I'd rather this forum just stick to Kingdom Hearts.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
For KH-related news and stories, please go to the other KH sections where we have sub-forums for each of the games.

It's good that there are sub-forums for other franchises as well so that those who are genuinely interested can go there and talk about it with others who share the same interest. Also, since there's an overlapping region between KH and TWEWY, why not?

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why does KHINSIDER post articles about TWEWY??? I'll probably get some hate on it, but I'd rather this forum just stick to Kingdom Hearts.

We've been posting TWEWY news for over two years now, though I'm assuming that since you just brought it up you haven't noticed.

Since TWEWY is technically a part of Kingdom Hearts with its inclusion in KH3D and there is no one dedicated website that reports on TWEWY news, we decided to fill that gap. We have a lot of KH news lags and plenty of interested TWEWY fans.

Rest assured, our first priority is always Kingdom Hearts. You must understand that we are a website that maintains operations by providing content to our users, and we felt that TWEWY news would be something unique that no other Kingdom Hearts fansite covers and know people would be interested.

Our forums are also dedicated to delivering Final Fantasy & Bravely Default news via Final Fantasy Network, our sister site.

If you are concerned that we might not know where to draw a line, we certainly do. We would never report on anything that wasn't related to Kingdom Hearts or things that could possibly effect the series (ex of things that could effect the series: major Disney & Square Enix news like acquisitions, financial reports, and other major corporate concerns)

Last edited:

Dr_Mario64

We've been posting TWEWY news for over two years now, though I'm assuming that since you just brought it up you haven't noticed.

Since TWEWY is technically a part of Kingdom Hearts with its inclusion in KH3D and there is no one dedicated website that reports on TWEWY news, we decided to fill that gap. We have a lot of KH news lags and plenty of interested TWEWY fans.

Rest assured, our first priority is always Kingdom Hearts. You must understand that we are a website that maintains operations by providing content to our users, and we felt that TWEWY news would be something unique that no other Kingdom Hearts fansite covers and know people would be interested.

Our forums are also dedicated to delivering Final Fantasy & Bravely Default news via Final Fantasy Network, our sister site.

If you are concerned that we might not know where to draw a line, we certainly do. We would never report on anything that wasn't related to Kingdom Hearts or things that could possibly effect the series (ex of things that could effect the series: major Disney & Square Enix news like acquisitions, financial reports, and other major corporate concerns)

Also, TWEWY is a Nomura production, so it shares a lot of the same fanbase.

estebanlira13

If you're going by that logic then this website should also include news on FFXV. But then again, there is little to no news on FFXV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back