• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Manga Volume 8 Special Poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

As you already know, the 8th volume of the ongoing Kingdom Hearts II manga adaptation by Shiro Amano will be released on July 22nd. Those familiar with the manga are especially looking forward to seeing the beautiful colored poster included in this volume. What scene will it depict? What characters will be in it? Thanks to Amano, you won't have to wait until release date to find out!

Behold the special poster of Kingdom Hearts II Volume 8, featuring none other than Roxas and Axel in their favorite spot on the Twilight Town clock tower. Because we're approaching the finale, seeing this moment must surely be bittersweet.

Click to enlarge!

Additionally, 100 of these posters will be given away via raffle. More details will be available shortly.

Source: Shiro Amano

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Unfortunately you can bet that they're probably Japan-exclusive xD

This is so beautiful ;~; My heart is breaking.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
They are sooooooooo cute. ;~;

Amano has one of the cutest styles.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Goodbye my heart. Amano manages to make me feel more for Roxas & Axel than the games did. ;~; and I'm not okay with this.

But look at MDG! Badasses <3

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
No way. No freaking way. That poster captured my heart. Now I have to find a way to have it.

I wish we had a Japan-based KHI team / organiser that could handle export of supposedly Japan-exclusive goods to other countries. Assuming that it's not breaching any legal matters (which I believe won't), that would be awesome.

Also, why do I immediately think of Lea's dream right before waking up in Radiant Garden when I saw this poster?

Roxas: "You promised that you'd always be there to bring us back."
Axel: "Best friends forever."

T_T

Axel92

Awards
WANT. THIS. SO. BAD.

I'm from damn Italy, it will be an odyssey!

limit

Poster?
Giveaway?

Must have... Shiro Amano has such a great art style, and that Roxas and Axel scene looks so amazing :O

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No way. No freaking way. That poster captured my heart. Now I have to find a way to have it.

I wish we had a Japan-based KHI team / organiser that could handle export of supposedly Japan-exclusive goods to other countries. Assuming that it's not breaching any legal matters (which I believe won't), that would be awesome.

It's not, but it'd just be a lot of work for such a team. Because there is just so much merchandise exclusive to Japan, they would practically be living at the post office in order to accommodate all the people placing requests xD

Wow both of them look great. Hopefully everywhere else will get them too.

The posters will be included within the manga as always, and Yen Press have included each and every single one in their releases so they will definitely be available through those.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The posters will be included within the manga as always, and Yen Press have included each and every single one in their releases so they will definitely be available through those.

Oh yeah good point. :p This is good because I really like that Mickey, Donald, and Goofy one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Unfortunately you can bet that they're probably Japan-exclusive xD

I'm not too worried because I trust when Yen Press releases this one (or whichever volume this one is included in) it should come with the poster :) Or maybe I'm just trying to stay an optimist when SE has a large history of not coming through lol

It's not, but it'd just be a lot of work for such a team. Because there is just so much merchandise exclusive to Japan, they would practically be living at the post office in order to accommodate all the people placing requests xD

Well, if we were to find someone, we could always do something like that person would only be able to export things when a large number is ordered. Or that they would make 1 trip to the post office per month and anything ordered before that would have to wait until that time of the month to be shipped. While there is a lot of KH merchandise, I find a lot is expensive and I can't see many people on KHi ordering a ton of the expensive stuff (like the jewelry, not even I want that and I have an expensive-taste of KH merch <_<).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back