• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix in Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- was recently in Weekly Shonen Jump, however it was placed at the bottom of the page, making it difficult to see the pictures and read the text.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will be featured in the May 29th issue of Famitsu Weekly and will be given a full page spread! It's a small image, but it's still exciting to see Japan getting back on the news train.

Click to enlarge!

Thanks to our translator, Goldpanner, we have translations of the text in the scan which you can read here below:

New images from Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- to be released in Weekly Famitsu! (On sale 29 May 2014)
At the end of last year, it was announced that the production of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- was underway. The latest information on the works included in this title, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, will be published in the issue of Weekly Famitsu on sale May 29.

● The Kingdom Hearts series remastered in HD… part 2!
Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- breathes new life into the stories of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. These have evolved to the point where this would be appropriate to be called a volume that will be preserved forever. Not only are these works even more beautiful in full HD, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded has also undergone a massive remake as a cinematic work. We will release the latest images of these three works in Weekly Famitsu, on sale May 29!
For even more details, please check out the Weekly Famitsu 12 June 2014 issue (on sale 29 May 2014)!

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMix- is a remaster of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and HD Cinematics of Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. It is slated for a 2014 release for the Playstation 3.

For all of the latest news on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX & Kingdom Hearts 3, make sure to follow us on FacebookTwitterTumblr and Google+.

Source: Famitsu

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix in Famitsu!

The E3 dam has cracked, it's only a matter of time before info starts flooding :wink:

Yessir_23

Awards
Please announce Mirage Arena online soon... I'm starting to lose hope!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Get hype!

That new Re:coded screenshot brings me much joy. I'm so excited to see the results of the team's hard work, especially after what they've learned from Days HD.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Oh my goodness it is a fight screenshot from the coded cinematics, the impossible is happening.

This is just going to make poor Days look insufficient in comparison, heh.

limit

Re:Coded has also undergone a massive remake as a cinematic work.

Each time I hear we don't get gameplay, I just get sad...

cinematic work.
Wai
t... they didn't call it a cutscene compilation this time... AND there's a screenshot of a fight scene??

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! Maybe Square will step their game up this time! Really looking forward to this Famitsu, it's about time we've heard more about 2.5.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!! Maybe Square will step their game up this time! Really looking forward to this Famitsu, it's about time we've heard more about 2.5.

Rofl they already confirmed they were doing battle scenes this time around since it was something they regretted not including and was also a major complaint of fans.

"Battle scenes and new scenarios have been added."

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I find that a lot of people somehow either missed that piece of news or has forgotten about it.
We should do a "Everything we know about KH2.5" and reiterate that :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You guys want to draw for it? :3

Actually come to think of it, we don't actually know that much about this game, do we?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Actually come to think of it, we don't actually know that much about this game, do we?
Yeah. All they did was announce it in October with a trailer, show another trailer in December, talk once or twice in a magazine, and then silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back