• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH χ[chi] Development Team Report #3 - New Worlds, Card Exchange, New Year's Celebration!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Greetings everyone! Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas with your friends and family, whether it be online or off!

We've got a brand new report from the Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] development team entailing the new updates of the game in the upcoming months, such as the long-awaited additions of Daybreak Town and Olympus Coliseum as full-fledged worlds to explore, the new card exchange system and an upcoming New Year's celebration!

You can read the translations below, thanks to Zephyr:

Development Team Report #03

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

※ We will let you know of any additions and changes in another update.
※ The screenshots are currently in development.

For January 2014, two new worlds will be revealed!

Prepare to journey into new worlds!
After clearing all of the storyline for Dwarf Woodlands, Wonderland, and Agrabah; it will be possible to travel to other new worlds.

There are hints to new worlds being mentioned.

Daybreak Town
Olympus Coliseum

On January 2014, new worlds are open!

Card Recycle System Exchange has been implemented!
Releases January 2014.

High Purify R+ and SR cards!

High Purifying a R+ card gives you one random SR card.
High Purifying a SR card gives you one random SR+ card.

“Enjoy the results that will come kupo~” ~Moogle

Soon, SR cards will have High Purify support from synthesis materials that you can adjust to significantly increase the experience gained.

Furthermore, we are preparing a New Years Campaign!
Releases January 1 2014 0:00!

What joy will come from the New Years event?
Happy New Years for a three day period from 1/1 ~ 1/3!

“I would be happy to see everyone come.” ~Chirishii

Continue to enjoy playing KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]!

Source: SQEX BRIDGE

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Re: KH ?[chi] Development Team Report #3 - New Worlds, Card Exchange, New Year's Celebration!

Ah yes, finally Olympus Coliseum, ....wait what about the Keyblade for it? ;_;
1 random SR/SR+ card from card recycling.... yea no thanks... ;_;(i'll still try it, lol)​
Thank you for this information :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: KH ?[chi] Development Team Report #3 - New Worlds, Card Exchange, New Year's Celebration!

I am too excited for Daybreak Town ;A;

dekaol

Banned
Awards

aw i throw away all of my High R+ T_T

Quartz

Awards

Hot dog, I have three HP R+ cards! Whoohoo!

I wonder if Olympus will offer some kind of PvP...I'd like the chance to test my deck against a strong player, no matter the Union.

Anyway, thanks very much Sign! This was a great read.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Hot dog, I have three HP R+ cards! Whoohoo!

I wonder if Olympus will offer some kind of PvP...I'd like the chance to test my deck against a strong player, no matter the Union.

Anyway, thanks very much Sign! This was a great read.

Lol, i have alot of HP'ed R+ cards but that random SR card pull is what saddens me. ;_;

Heh, i might go a round or two against you if theres PvP for Olympus Coliseum. XD

Quartz

Awards

Lol, i have alot of HP'ed R+ cards but that random SR card pull is what saddens me. ;_;

Heh, i might go a round or two against you if theres PvP for Olympus Coliseum. XD
I'm sure we won't get too cheated on the swap. What i'm wondering is if the type of card (Slash, Spell, or Speed) will be the same we get in return. My deck is more Spell/Speed, but I do enjoy the Slash cards I have.

And i'm up for that bout amigo. :D Wonder how Dawnbreak is going to be?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

So if we've already HP'd a card, we won't get a new card? Shit, I wouldn't have touched my SR card last night if I had known that. Impatient of me to act before all the news posts were out. Or does the system allow you to turn an HP'd card into a new card? It seems like it's the former.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

At this point my deck is made up of "suck" and "terrible" so I'm all for that card swap thing. Sure I won't risk my SR's, but my R+'s, as long as it's not a character I like a lot, can definitely be tossed aside :p

As for OC, I have to get to beating the 3 main worlds...I don't even remember where I am in them >_<

BluberryStar

Awards

Thank you for the news update Sign :D a HP R+ for an SR? Hell Yeah!! a HP SR for an SR+? ........mmmmight want to think about that... but still, can't wait for the new worlds and PvP.

kupo1121

Awards

Out of curiosity, why is it a mix between SR and SR+? I'm not too knowledgeable, but aren't SR+'s almost always better than SR's? I thought so but now I'm guessing not since so many people aren't for it <_<

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Out of curiosity, why is it a mix between SR and SR+? I'm not too knowledgeable, but aren't SR+'s almost always better than SR's? I thought so but now I'm guessing not since so many people aren't for it <_<

A HP card is always better than an unupgraded card of the next rarity, and it's really, really hard to limit cut an SR+ card, even with this new Moogle Shop Yen Sid. 3000 Mog Medals and only one per event? Yikes.

So it depends on if it's a trade off (you upgrade the HP card into the new card, in which case you're downgrading and will have to hope for duplicates and Yen Sides, more common at the SR level) or if you just get a free card when you HP a card, in which case there are no downsides. Well, there's one downside - any HP cards you have before this update won't get you anything.

EDIT: If it is the "free card when reaching HP" system, I'm going to set up a few SR HPs, I think, and save their last limit cut for January. I was going to save up enough points to get four SR+ cards in a Moogle Event but I think I'd be better off with a few HP'd SR cards and some random SR+ cards!

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards

Ahhhh, makes sense. So this only pertains to HP cards? Or Attack cards as well?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Ahhhh, makes sense. So this only pertains to HP cards? Or Attack cards as well?

HP in this case meaning "High Purity," a card that's been fully limit cut and then maxed out. You're thinking of Assist Cards, cards that give HP (hit points), and I'd be confused too. It'll apply to Assists too, I figure. It looks like it'll apply to any R+ or SR card!

Also: So I guess these R cards I've been saving are useless? I think I'll hold on to them until the upgrade to be sure, but I sure will feel silly if I've been holding on to them for months for no good reason!

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

HP in this case meaning "High Purity," a card that's been fully limit cut and then maxed out. You're thinking of Assist Cards, cards that give HP (hit points), and I'd be confused too. It'll apply to Assists too, I figure. It looks like it'll apply to any R+ or SR card! Also: So I guess these R cards I've been saving are useless? I think I'll hold on to them until the upgrade to be sure, but I sure will feel silly if I've been holding on to them for months for no good reason!
Ugh, that kinda sucks, but i'm glad my current HP'ed cards will stay :)
I'll probably sell all my R cards, i need munny and lots of it. ;_;​

kupo1121

Awards

Also: So I guess these R cards I've been saving are useless? I think I'll hold on to them until the upgrade to be sure, but I sure will feel silly if I've been holding on to them for months for no good reason!

Worse comes to worse, use them to level other cards <_<

YukiYashaH

Awards

Thank you, Sign, for the update! :D And Zephyr for the translation :3

I'm saving mine, too. And I have so many copies of the same R+ I'm getting sick of it. Shame I won't be able to HP it so I can exchange for another. I was begining to think this HP for SR's suck, but thinking again, I have some HP'ed R+s I don't use anymore, so methinks it's gonna be a win-win situation :>
Thank you for the news update Sign :D a HP R+ for an SR? Hell Yeah!! a HP SR for an SR+? ........mmmmight want to think about that... but still, can't wait for the new worlds and PvP.
HP SR for one single SR+ without any chances of HP'ing it? No sanks D:

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Worse comes to worse, use them to level other cards
Nah, R cards are useless in every aspect, also no Yen Sids for them either, their only purpose is for your card album collection, fuse them away and or sell them to the moogle to get some quick munny.

YukiYashaH

Awards

Nah, R cards are useless in every aspect, also no Yen Sids for them either, their only purpose is for your card album collection, fuse them away and or sell them to the moogle to get some quick munny.
I'd rather synthetize them, though. I'm REALLY sick of going back and forth to the Point Draw so I can lvl up my cards u_u#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back