• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

What a way to celebrate the holiday season! Jump Festa 2014 is in full force and we finally have the latest trailer for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- for everybody to check out.

This is the first time we have seen actual gameplay from this high definition remaster, the previous announcement trailer having only showed us brief looks at each game's cutscenes in HD.

We will provide a high quality video when one becomes available.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- containing Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and coded HD Theater arrives in 2014 exclusively on the PlayStation 3.

Follow us on TwitterFacebookTumblr and Youtube to stay up-to-date on all of the latest Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3 news!

TepidShark

Awards
Not surprising but it is cool they updated the button prompt in BBS to be the PS3 Red Circle as opposed to the PSP White Circle.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Not surprising but it is cool they updated the button prompt in BBS to be the PS3 Red Circle as opposed to the PSP White Circle.

Keen eyes! I suppose the colours would match the button? Like, it's red if it's circle, blue if it's X, etc...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was good, but the only thing that disappointed me was Belle's face when the Beast went to attack. She looks like she took something and she's just mellowed out.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eagerly waiting for the hi-res version. The stream was such poor quality that putting a fanmade version together would yield better results at the moment.

This is truly something to be savored in the best quality possible.

Beardman

Praying that we don't have to deal with some of the Keyblades in BBS being paper thin... That always bothered me about Wayward Wind and Gaia Bane... :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Was everyones questions about whether or not there would be capes answered?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
The next time I see someone arguing about capes, they just need to be shown this video. It's brief, but the shot of Ventus riding his glider doesn't show any cape.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
QddufHc.gif

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Not quite.

If they've kept the capes out in BBSFM, do you think they'll remove Terra's cape in KH2FM for consistency's sake?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yay for Aqua no longer having really jagged shoulders. 8D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not quite.

If they've kept the capes out in BBSFM, do you think they'll remove Terra's cape in KH2FM for consistency's sake?

Doubt it since Terra's LS in KH2 isn't canon (yet) I was just informed, so the cape being there doesn't mean anything given it's not canon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just a reminder that last years KHHD trailer didn't appear online until Christmas day.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nice reminder: Christmas is a more romantic holiday in Japan, so some poor soul at Square Enix wasn't with their sweetheart to give us a trailer and that is why we should appreciate what they gives us regardless of the speed.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Kinda glad the capes are gone, honestly. They don't serve any functional purpose, and are just there to look cool. And even then, having played through BBS twice with each character, I'm used to the lack of capes. Going back now might be like what it felt to see them NOT have capes when the game first came out.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kinda glad the capes are gone, honestly. They don't serve any function purpose, and are just there to look cool. And even then, having played through BBS twice with each character, I'm used to the lack of capes. Going back now might be like what it felt to see them NOT have capes when the game first came out.

Agreed and honestly I dont even think they were cool which made them kinda baffling to me as to why their so important to some people.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still hold to my opinion that capes would get in the way of Terra's nicely shaped body. How else will I objectify him if I can't talk about dat booty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back