• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] TGS 2013 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] TGS 2013 Trailer[/PLAIN][/b]

Within the entire series, only KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] was officially confirmed to be making an appearance at this year's Tokyo Game Show. This PC browser social game hasn't disappointed since its Japanese launch, implementing new content and events every other week since then.

For those who haven't kept up to speed, this trailer is just for you! Narrated by the voice of Sora, Miyu Irino, this trailer shows off the latest additions to the story from the August 15th update. Who knows? Maybe you'll find yourself wanting to dive back into the fairytale to see where the events will lead you.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Cutecutecute! I really need to buckle down and get to playing this because I'm in love with the designs.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It really is fabulous looking. I am too lazy to continue playing this for now, but my heart longs for a "localized" version~

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Too bad I'm too lazy to try and use guides to play the game in Japanese, because this game does look pretty fun.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I wish they had shown some future features.:frown:
Also in the extended trailer from Disneyjp (which doesn't end directly after Agrabah) it's the only time you'll ever see the Event Horizon attack from the Roxas SR+ card.

State

Awards
Isn't this trailer back from months ago? Because I THINK I've seen it before, hmm... Anyhow, the game looks very fantastic, wish I knew Japanese (and some news of a localization)... .-.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Isn't this trailer back from months ago? Because I THINK I've seen it before, hmm... Anyhow, the game looks very fantastic, wish I knew Japanese (and some news of a localization)... .-.

Or you could have just seen glimpses of it in our reports, because you know, the new content they show off was only implemented last month.

State

Awards
and here now I'm wondering when this MIGHT be sent overseas to the US? I can only read a little japanese, still learning, but this game seems so much fun! ^^

Yes! And visually IMPRESSIVE! :O I would just love to open the game in my PC and see how WONDERFUL it would look. :D~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back