• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III HQ Promotional Media!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

As you all might remember, back at E3 we got our first glimpse into what Kingdom Hearts III would look like. At the time the game wasn't running as real-time, however it was enough to just quence our Kingdom Hearts thirst. At the Future of Final Fantasy event, we also got our first look at some promotional media for Kingdom Hearts III - an image of the classic Kingdom Hearts trio; Sora, Donald and Goofy.

With each passing day, the lead up to TGS just gets bigger and bigger, with the possible reveal of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and new information pertaining to Kingdom Hearts III. Thanks to , we now have a much more detailed look at the promotional art for Kingdom Hearts III.

The image from E3 was taken via a phone or a camera, so we are all excited to finally see the image in the required detail necessary. The images are available below, cut out by our wonderful staff member Sign. However, we do warn you that due to the large size of the files, you should only load one at a time.

Click to enlarge!

Thanks to  for the images!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Wow, Sora looks great close up. The level of detail on Donald is just fantastic too. Goofy is looking.. less weird than initially. xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The attention to detail is just so far beyond expectations <3

These look great! Thank you Sign!!!!

Thanks, but it's Obsqura you should be thanking since he's the one who got the artworks :D

Think of all the beautiful graphics we can make now!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a smartphone wallpaper in progress for SDG~ Will post tomorrow probably~

Amazing people! Obscura for having the HQ art and Sign for being a boss with photoshop!

Youniquee

Awards
I love the gradient effect they put on Sora's clothing, looks very nice :D I don't know if it's meant to be some lighting effect, but Sora now has slightly red hair, hmm?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
also sora has a dot on his arm

not sure if that's a mole or if it's just an accidental mark but it was already on the artwork so let's pretend it is a mole or something

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
think that Kingdom hearts Hd remix 2.5 will be on ps3? or ps4?
Too early to decide right now. It could be one, it could be the other. It's kinda irrelevant right now. We only have one more week to wait to see if they announce KH2.5 so we'll see then :)

van0033

Too early to decide right now. It could be one, it could be the other. It's kinda irrelevant right now. We only have one more week to wait to see if they announce KH2.5 so we'll see then :)

Yeah hopefully they announce 2.5 and it comes out around this time next year and then 3 a year later!

chefdiz19

It looks like they finally gave Sora a bit of muscle haha. I'm glad he's beefed up a bit. He looked like a pencil next to Riku lol.

Sora's Heart

Awards
WOW! Sora looks freaking amazing! ahem so do Donald and Goofy, but WOW it's almost like a photograph.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ah, thank you! Now I finally have proof that this render was actually a render of 3D models and not a picture someone painted (a couple of friends of mine didn't believe me when I told them that was the actual character models, which only makes the models and the Kingdom Shader that much more impressive really)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah, thank you! Now I finally have proof that this render was actually a render of 3D models and not a picture someone painted (a couple of friends of mine didn't believe me when I told them that was the actual character models, which only makes the models and the Kingdom Shader that much more impressive really)
It's funny, the first time I saw the artwork, even though I knew they were 3D models, my brain took ages to fully register that fact. So excited for more images to come, whenever that may be!

Sorarocks93

Awards
Damn! Look at the detail in his boots. No wonder why development of games for new consoles takes so much time.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
These actually make my mouth watery in anticipation for the other characters to be shown in the same high quality. Imagine Aqua, Dual-wield Roxas, Riku, Mickey, Ven, Ansem SoD or Young Xehanort in dat high definition glory.

So dreamy to look at, thanks for the effort, Sign! :biggrin:

Now what about the CGI poster?

That's actually a good question.
I really dig how they expanded the original scenery from the original KH 1-cover to include Naminé, Roxas, Xion and Axel.
I wonder if KH 2.5 will bring another expansion to that scene, including TAV and maybe Mickey (he's a central character in Coded) and even Yen Sid/Eraqus.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Damn! Look at the detail in his boots. No wonder why development of games for new consoles takes so much time.

Development for next-gen consoles actually takes less time than the previous gen due to the advanced tools they now have.

Of course, it's Square, so that means nothing whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back