• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts III HD Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

A high definition version of the Kingdom Hearts III trailer that was shown during yesterday's Sony conference has surfaced online! Now we can see the stunning details with even more clarity than before.. Come discuss this gorgeous trailer with us on our forums!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts III HD Trailer

MAKE ALL THE GRAPHICS

RIDE THE HYPE TRAIN

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

It does look better than the other one, but not by all that much. I was thinking that the graphics in the trailer already looked better than graphics from previous installments, though I still think they're a ways away from the final product.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Everything is so pretty. I can't even fathom what a final product will look like!

Blackfox11

I'm not liking that Xboxone logo. KH is what made my purchases of the Ps worth it.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So, I've never watched a trailer in 1080 HD before, but with this, I decided it would be more than worth it to do so. (And somehow my laptop actually loaded it really fast. Happy day! A lot of times it doesn't even want to load 360), and do I even need to say that I'm going to watch stuff in that quality from now on now?

Holy cow! Just totally gorgeous! Sora's face when examining the Keyblade, the detail on the paopu Island, the prettiness that is Twilight Town and the Heartless fight. Hell, even the image of Sora during the recap of KHI (when he's looking up at the end in CG, with a glint in his eyes) was like a whole new experience. Just take my money, Square. Jus take all of it now. It'll all be going to you eventually, anyway. xD

Last edited:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I think they still need to do some work on the colors here and there (some look too light, others look too dark IMO), but man, other than that, it looks amazing. Obviously, this is a very early demo, we'll be getting an older Sora as well so yeah.. we're in for a treat.

Crisis

I seriously was this close ( ) to tearing up upon seeing this, wtf am I gonna do with the rest of my life!?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think they still need to do some work on the colors here and there (some look too light, others look too dark IMO), but man, other than that, it looks amazing. Obviously, this is a very early demo, we'll be getting an older Sora as well so yeah.. we're in for a treat.

Where do you get that "older Sora"-vibe from? I doubt there will be much of a time gap between DDD and KH III.
The "more mature" in the story summary probably refers to Sora getting somewhat more serious after his experiences in DDD, and probably because he realizes the huge responsibility he has in saving so many people.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Finally...after all these years there it is! ;A; It's so beautiful and its not even near finished I...I can't take it the hype is swallowing me whole.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Where do you get that "older Sora"-vibe from? I doubt there will be much of a time gap between DDD and KH III.
The "more mature" in the story summary probably refers to Sora getting somewhat more serious after his experiences in DDD, and probably because he realizes the huge responsibility he has in saving so many people.

It was said during the "future of final fantasy" conference, read it on FFnetwork's Twitter. Could be that they were talking about a more "mature" Sora as well. Didn't mean to jump on any conclusions, actually, just a poor choice of words :)

Theta

The detail! The sand! Keyblade! Sora! KH3! What am I even typing!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm also curious why a more "mature" Sora is so important that they keep mentioning it. I mean, if it was just character development, which is expected, why mention it? I feel like the more "mature" Sora we see is going to be very different. I doubt sora will be anywhere close to his 20's yet or be growing any hair besides the top of his head, but it really intrigues me why a mature Sora is so important.

Bobjam

Awards
I'm also curious why a more "mature" Sora is so important that they keep mentioning it. I mean, if it was just character development, which is expected, why mention it? I feel like the more "mature" Sora we see is going to be very different. I doubt sora will be anywhere close to his 20's yet or be growing any hair besides the top of his head, but it really intrigues me why a mature Sora is so important.

Just all depends on the finer details...what has Sora been doing post-DDD/pre KH3 and how long for? Maybe KH3 does not begin straight after the events we see in DDD. I don't think they should play it like that but maybe they begin later on in Sora's life and then through flashbacks tell us what he was doing before KH3 started.

Awards
YES! YES! IT'S FINALLY HERE! I waited so long for this and the damn graphics are awesome!

*sees PS4 at the end* What?!! It's on a PS4! I don't even have PS3 and I was planning on buying that one to play KH 1.5HD ;^; Why Square Enix? Why must you keep sucking out my money?

PunksNotDead

Hopefully some details are revealed in 30 minutes with the Kingdom Hearts Interview on the Square Enix Stream

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just all depends on the finer details...what has Sora been doing post-DDD/pre KH3 and how long for? Maybe KH3 does not begin straight after the events we see in DDD. I don't think they should play it like that but maybe they begin later on in Sora's life and then through flashbacks tell us what he was doing before KH3 started.

Everything is set for KH III in DDD. Xehanort is not the type who would wait for months to put his plans into motion. So I'd say that any "maturity" on Sora's part would have to be character/behaviour-wise and not age-wise.
Besides, age is never an indicator of emotional maturity as there are 40year old humans out there who behave like kids or vice versa.

Terarded

im a 19 year old man and i literally screamed like a prepubescent girl when i saw this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back