• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

At long last the 2013 Electronic Entertainment Expo begins! Throughout the week, we'll be bringing you a grand plethora of news directly from the show floor as Sign and Master Spockanort will be attending the event, while me (Gexus) and King Chaser with help from Zephyr, Taochan and Narukami are working hard covering home base! This post will be updated with more information as it appears, so stay tuned.

Continue to follow our E3 2013 Coverage on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for all of the latest news!

Pre-E3 - June 2-9th, 2013

June 2, 2013 - Square Enix E3 booth lineup revealed!
June 5, 2013 - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX E3 2013 trailer leaked!
June 7, 2013 - Square Enix Presents E3 2013 schedule revealed!

Monday, June 10th, 2013

3:30 AM PDT - Tetsuya Nomura to make appearance at E3 2013! via Nova Crystallis
6:20 PM PDT - Sony Conference starts now!
7:15 PM PDT - Tetsuya Nomura mentions new KINGDOM HEARTS info after FINAL FANTASY XV trailer!
7:16 PM PDT
 - KINGDOM HEARTS III Trailer is playing!
7:18 PM PDT -
KINGDOM HEARTS III confirmed for PS4

Tuesday, June 11th, 2013

9:00 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS III at Future of Final Fantasy Event!
9:06 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS III Poster in Square Enix conference!
9:08 AM PDT - Friends in my Heart playing in the background.
9:11 AM PDT Square Enix is glad to work with Disney again on KINGDOM HEARTS III, hope they can meet fan expectations.
9:34 AM PDT KINGDOM HEARTS III is about to be shown at the Future of FINAL FANTASY event!
9:36 AM PDT CEO of Disney Interactive John Pleasants on stage with Square Enix CEO Matsuda.
9:41 AM PDT KINGDOM HEARTS III confirmed for PS4 and Xbox One.
9:52 AM PDT Currently no plans for KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5/2.5 HD ReMIX on Xbox One.
9:56 AM PDT Osaka Team confirmed to be working on KINGDOM HEARTS III.
10:03 AM PDT Hashimoto tells PS4 fans to please understand about multiplatforming for KINGDOM HEARTS III on Xbox One.
10:10 AM PDT Hashimoto can not comment on KINGDOM HEARTS III for the Wii U.
10:12 AM PDT Hashimoto also can not comment on Pixar appearing in KINGDOM HEARTS III.
10:34 AM PDT KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX trailer!
11:14 AM PDT KINGDOM HEARTS III Announcement Trailer!
11:38 AM PDT Square Enix Presents is on live!
11:39 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS III official site launches!

12:11 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS III and KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX appears at Square Enix Presents!
12:28 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS III Poster at Square Enix Presents!
12:36 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS III starts playing in Square Enix Presents!
2:16 PM PDT - Tetsuya Nomura interview about KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX and III!
5:12 PM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Headphones sighted at E3!
5:31 PM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX gameplay sighted! Sora fighting in Agrabah!
5:46 PM PDT - Hiroki Yasumoto interviews Tetsuya Nomura!
12:00 PM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX website opens!

Wednesday, June 12th, 2013

7:00 AM PDT - Square Enix Channel Interviews Nomura
7:05 AM PDT - Famitsu Interview with Tetsuya Nomura
7:08 AM PDT - KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX website updates with new wallpapers!
11:00 AM PDT - Square Enix Presents shows Halloween Town Gameplay
11:10 AM PDT - Square Enix Presents shows Neverland Gameplay
11:26 AM PDT - Square Enix Presents confirms Tetsuya Nomura included personal message for fans!
11:28 AM PDT - Square Enix Presents shows footage of the artbook!
11:30 AM PDT - Official KH Facebook page will be giving out signed lithographs by Tetsuya Nomura with KH1.5 artwork!
3:18 PM PDT - Yoko Shimomura is visiting E3!
6:40 PM PDT - Cecily's Paopu Fruit Papercrafts are featured on the Japanese KH Twitter

Image Gallery

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: E3 2013 Coverage

Holy FUCK!! They are finally working on it and it looks awesome!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com

So words... no words! First off, Square is a total beast and uploads the COOLEST trailer EVER for Versus. Like, the gameplay, graphics, and young Noctis? OMG! No wonder the game took so long to come out! Has anyone seen awesome, realistic, cutscene-esque gameplay like this? Seriously. It looks so epic, and it is NOW XV and for PS4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, then just when I'm recovering from that, Nomura comes back and announces they're going to show another small trailer. Seeing as how at first it's the !.5 games, you can guess what I thought it was. Even with the other games, I thought it was II.5, as I didn't dare hope that it would be III. It was! It freaking was! OMG. Sora, whys you in your KHII clothes and looking weird? Why are you holding Eraqus' (?) Keyblade all confusingly? And then there's the fight with the Shadows much like the 1000 Heartless battle in II, but in Twilight Town. And then there's the logo, and-

OMG! I am dead! I always thought I'd die when this happened, and I did. This is my ghost talking. BEST DAY EVER. LIFE MADE! BEST E3 EVER! I can't believe this is finally happening! I don't even care that Sora looks a bit weird, and there was no Kairi (something I was hoping for), I... Gah! People hold me and call a medic, I'm about to have a heart attack. Hell, I already did. OMG!

Oh, and then Sora has Eraqus' Keyblade. Interesting... And yay for the original team being back! Sora, Donald, and Goofy forever! Though I do wonder if there will be other teams, like with Riku and Kairi.

QREXBOY

Words cannot contain, nor can they describe the sheer amount of awesomeness that has come from watching this trailer. After 7, long years, we finally get a glimpse at the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3! A confused Sora, possibly wielding Master Eraqus's keyblade? Has Aqua possibly landed on Destiny Island somewhere, or sometime earlier? Then a swarm cloud, filled with heartless, as Sora run's, leaping from wall to wall in Twilight Town, lands on the cloud, ready to strike! What new worlds await our team of rag tag heroes Sora, Donald and Goofy? Will Riku and Kairi be playable characters this time around? What is Xehanort planning!? What about Axel being a keyblade wielder? And can we PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET SOME KIND OF PIXAR WORLD INVOLVED HERE!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GUYS KEEP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD OKAY

WE'RE KEEPING IT UP TO DATE

DON'T ASK WHY I AM USING CAPS I AM JUST EXCITED

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUD NOISES!

Seriously. This is the greatest thing to ever happen.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

WAIT IS THERE MORE NEWS COMING OR SOMETHING YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT WE DON'T?!?!? AND CAPS ARE INFECTIOUS YOU KNOW!!!
We're just getting everything together from Day One. But, Square Enix has presentations for Tuesday and Wednesday so please keep checking back to stay up to date with the KH news!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

We're just getting everything together from Day One. But, Square Enix has presentations for Tuesday and Wednesday so please keep checking back to stay up to date with the KH news!

Now I'm anticipating more KH3 news!!! This isn't healthy...I'm a wreck you know lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!

I love life right now everything is just so peachy

yes, peachy is the only way to describe it

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: KHInsider's E3 2013 Coverage!

I love life right now everything is just so peachy

yes, peachy is the only way to describe it

What about "orgasmic" because that's honestly the first word that came to mind after I saw the logo <_<

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Re: KHInsider&#039;s E3 2013 Coverage!

I'm curious to see the growth of user activity within the next few weeks. It's like our own California Gold Rush :3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm curious to see the growth of user activity within the next few weeks. It's like our own California Gold Rush :3

With the ff versus changed to ff15 and the announcement of kh3, it most certainly is Khinsider`s gold rush :) Im really looking forward to these next couple of days

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

Hell, the growth has already begun with a storm. The servers were too busy a couple hours ago despite my constant attempts literally just after watching the trailer on the live stream.

Heartkeeper

Awards

IGN said that the development started in 2010.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

IGN said that the development started in 2010.
But Nomura didn't say that during the Sony Stream so I'm not sure where that information is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back