• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura Confirmed to be at E3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Earlier this evening, the latest edition of Square Enix’s mdRadio went live. This was released ahead of schedual for some reason, however it contains another interview with Tetsuya Nomura!

While neglecting to mention Final Fantasy Versus XIII this time, he acknowledges fans pleas for a The World Ends With You sequel, commenting that he would like to make it.

He mentions that the reason he is coming to E3 this year is that there is "certain information to be announced". While he wouldn't say exactly what he was coming for, he did say that "I feel like everyone knows what this information will be anyway."

In the last mdRadio show, Nomura commented that the Versus drought would soon be over and that they had picked a date for it's next reveal. With all signs pointing to this weeks E3 event, will this be an event to remember?

The last time Nomura attended E3 was to reveal Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] to the world.

Remember to follow KHInsider on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Youtube to keep up with the latest information straight from E3!

Thanks to Nova Crystallis for the information!

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Interesting. I don't even care for Versus and I'm excited.

Yessir_23

Awards
Something everyone already knows, eh? I'd say that is most likely to be Versus XIII (announced for PS4 -_-), but I think it could also be KH 2.5.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
So mysterious Mr. N

We know so many things that will come eventually. Versus, KH2.5, KH3, "new" FF.

I will take a guess and its time for Versus re-reveal(FF15?) OR KH2.5HD but the later i found difficult when KH1.5HD isn't even out in the west

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So Nomura himself is entering the stage this time, huh?
Seems there is really some important stuff in store if he comes over from Japan.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Well.

I think it's safe to say I'll be shitting myself this E3. Mentioning a TWEWY sequel and Versus XIII, teasing something "everyone already knows about?"

Color me Excite Bike.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
TBH, all that Ethy and Sign will see from this is
he acknowledges fans pleas for a The World Ends With You sequel, commenting that he would like to make it.

Course, they're going to be be there to witness Versus :p

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Ok when I saw this I jumped up and down like a mad person screaming "Nomura at a E3, Nomura at E3"!
It has got to be Versus! XD

Light

faster than
Awards
Needless to say I was surprised to see this particular post on my news feed. Interesting, very interesting indeed. Maybe Versus will come out of the shadows (finally). I was a little worried when it wasn't mentioned in the line-up, but what should I expect from Square.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Alright sorry to break it to you all, but Versus is now mobile game.
Have a nice day.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I fully believe it's Versus so Nomura better not disappoint. We better get to see him be super awkward on camera!

Also, TWEWY sequel yesyesyesyes.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I fully believe it's Versus so Nomura better not disappoint. We better get to see him be super awkward on camera!
If this happens during the Sony Conference.... I don't know what to do. I'll be at school and crying/cheering/yelling and i dunno ;A;

Also, TWEWY sequel yesyesyesyes.
He believes~~~~

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I fully expect Shinji Hashimoto dragging a nervous, wimpering Nomura on stage. Then a very intense and immensely painful awkward silence will follow as Nomura tries to utter the words: "PREASE BE EXCITED", all the while trembling.

...Followed by an epic trailer of [PREASE WAIT A LITTLE LONGER].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back