• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS II Manga Vol.6 Cover Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

In October 2012, Shiro Amano finished the KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days manga and returned to work on KINGDOM HEARTS II after putting it on hiatus in 2009. Fans have awaited the sixth volume's release after being put on hold again for over half a year, but finally it will be released May 22nd 2013! Below is the cover of KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 6!

In order to search for an important friend, Sora, Donald, and Goofy set on a big adventure traveling through Disney Worlds.
This time the upcoming scene is in the computer!?
Inviting you into the world of Tron!

Price: 470 Yen ($4.63 USD)
Artist: Shiro Amano

Source: GANGAN

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I hate you GanGan. I've been checking at least 3 sites for months waiting for the cover to be revealed and you stealth-upload it onto your own site while everyone else is still blank.

BUT LOOK. TRON. SO EXCITE.

What a great comeback to KH2, with Ansem SoD lurking in the background. So powerful~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tron <3 I love Tron and I love that he's finally made it to this point. We are getting so close to the end (Shiro Amano has rearranged events and he's mixing first and second visits of Disney worlds in together in a more concise and fun plot <3) I can taste the Riku from here! (and then maybe we'll finally get a BBS manga and KH3D manga and lol I wouldn't care if he skipped over coded but he could do a one-shot manga or something)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
One step closer to that BBS manga~

Also really excited to see what the poster will be inside this volume. I wonder if he'll pick a specific event or just do something fun?

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
SO excited this is resuming! Since four other games were released since KHII, I wonder if he'll litter the series with references to them, Days specifically since he put this on hiatus for that. I want all the entire series done in SA art, I don't care how long it takes~

Also, Shiro, please draw Tron dancing. It would be the cutest. 8}

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Now THAT is a nice cover to return too ^_^ Not a huge fan of the checkerboard at the bottom, and I think Ansem SoD didn't need to be there but could be replaced by someone else, but I do like it :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Finally a world that isn't revisited so much lol. I kid I kid. Yes we'll finally see Sora and gang with Tron outfits. *u*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Am I the only one who thinks Shiro Amano went with the checkers because of the checkers on the cover for Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-? xD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Am I the only one who thinks Shiro Amano went with the checkers because of the checkers on the cover for Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-? xD

Oh wow I didn't notice that. xD The checkered pattern strikes again!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now THAT is a nice cover to return too ^_^ Not a huge fan of the checkerboard at the bottom, and I think Ansem SoD didn't need to be there but could be replaced by someone else, but I do like it :)

Well this should be the volume where we learn the truth about the "Ansem" Sora faced off at the End of the World a year ago. I think it makes sense to have Ansem SoD on the cover. *u*

NO WAY lol!!! I thought the exact same thing haha It's possible...or maybe it's just really REALLY good coincidence...

There is no coincidences in this series! Not when Shiro Amano is a total troll~

Oh wow I didn't notice that. xD The checkered pattern strikes again!

It's not argyle but it's still something xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
Finally! Not only is it back but we get Tron! Tis a good day. *u*

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yay, Amano. C: Really excited for him to get to The World That Never Was.

kupo1121

Awards
Well this should be the volume where we learn the truth about the "Ansem" Sora faced off at the End of the World a year ago. I think it makes sense to have Ansem SoD on the cover. *u*

I didn't keep up with the manga so I didn't know they were only there...
tumblr_lsts64P0Cg1r2e51ho1_500.gif

lol I still think that he was necessary but I ain't complaining since that is one nice piece of coverart haha

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

lol I still think that he was necessary but I ain't complaining since that is one nice piece of coverart haha

Well Amano has switched some events around so things are moving pretty fast, actually. We'll probably see the manga done in a few more volumes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Amano seems to be depleting the need for second visits. In the first chapter of volume 6 (this was released via Monthly Shounen GanGan), Kairi had already been captured by Saix and Sora was on his way back to Hollow Bastion. They've already visited Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Disney Castle/Timeless River, Agrabah and Twilight Town (1).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I definitely hope not. Aside from the fact that I hate the singing gimmick, having the manga include the singing is somewhat difficult to imagine.

...They wouldn't be singing in the manga. Maybe in like a panel because Amano is a troll, but it'd play out like every other world has in the manga so far.

kupo1121

Awards
Well Amano has switched some events around so things are moving pretty fast, actually. We'll probably see the manga done in a few more volumes.

That's good to hear! What do you think he'll move onto after KH2? BbS naturally, right? I hope so...

...They wouldn't be singing in the manga. Maybe in like a panel because Amano is a troll, but it'd play out like every other world has in the manga so far.

I agree, I don't think they'd be singing since that might be odd. If anything, if it were included, you might just see them rehearsing in the beginning but that's it. Also, if they do go there, I would hope at least one person says "finny fun."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back